PDA

View Full Version : This just in:

Sean O'Gorman
12-12-04, 12:03 AM
All women suck.

Why a girl would go from suggesting we stop studying to go drinking, would flirt with me and keep touching me the whole time, and say "yeah, we should definitely do this again", and then suddenly not even return my calls, I have no idea.

:mad:

dando
12-12-04, 12:15 AM
Did she see the Mr. 2? ;)

-Kevin

Methanolandbrats
12-12-04, 12:35 AM
All women suck.

:mad: Huh? Very few women suck, very, very few.

Jag_Warrior
12-12-04, 01:05 AM
Why a girl would go from suggesting we stop studying to go drinking, would flirt with me and keep touching me the whole time, and say "yeah, we should definitely do this again", and then suddenly not even return my calls, I have no idea.

:mad:

The same reason guys do it... they sober up.

Not saying she got a case of the coyote uglies, just saying maybe she couldn't remember exactly what she did or didn't do. She got embarrassed and is probably afraid to face you.

Either that... or you got a weak pimp hand. :laugh:

Dave99
12-12-04, 01:21 AM
Free drinks. Duh.

But don't feel too bad. I'll relate a story from last night to cheer you up. I go down into Hollyweird last night to watch the taping of Jimmy Kimmel Live, with musical guest Motely Crue performing for the first time as a group in six years. On the way out after their three song mini concert I noticed some people with rolled-up posters and of course by the time I made my way over all the posters were gonzo. So I politely ask a girl standing there with 5 or 6 posters if there's any chance I could have one of her extras. Her reply? "Sorry dude, need 'em all". "Need them all?" "NEED?" Gee, thanks a lot! And you know if the situation were reversed she would have followed me to my car guilting me into giving one up to her, up to and including the use of profanity. So I check ebay when I get home and within 15 minutes there are two listed for $9.99. NEED them. YEAH RIGHT! THANKS ALOT! There, feel better now?

Anyway, MC rocked! T Lee is an absolute monster behind the kit. :thumbup:

CARTNUT
12-12-04, 02:24 AM
Either her voice mail is broken, or she suddenly realized she was a lesbian.

Or you were hanging out with my wife?!?!?!?!?

Dr. Corkski
12-12-04, 03:31 AM
Welcome to my life. :cry:

But then if I was her I wouldn't have called you back either if you kept comparing me to your favorite Grand-Am Daytona Prototype.

Ankf00
12-12-04, 07:09 AM
like i told your lame ass, start hanging w/ me mfr, you'd be having some fun....especially w/ womenwho dont now how to dance, but for some mfing reason they want some ogorman

Clown
12-12-04, 09:34 AM
The same reason guys do it... they sober up.
:thumbup: :laugh:

Sean O'Gorman
12-12-04, 10:52 AM
Yes, dando, she saw the MR2. She thought it was cool, which was a first. Usually girls I know tell me "no girl would want to date a guy with a 2 seater, it shows you are afraid of commitment and children." :saywhat: Fortunately she didn't ride in it long enough to think "if I'm in here any longer, these bumps are going to rattle all my fillings out!" like every other passenger I have. ;)

And she wasn't drunk, we only had an hour until all the bars closed (it was last Sunday night), so its not like she was really wasted and saying or doing stupid things, or thinking "hey I can milk this guy for $20 worth of beer."

I dunno, I'm so confused, which is normal when it comes to subjects that don't involve racing or intentionally trying to piss people off. :) I saw her real quick before the final and she asked if I got her text message on Tuesday, which of course was no. No idea if she sent one and I just didn't get it (I have trouble with those when the message comes from the same area code as my POS phone) or if she just said that to be polite.

My friends think I should actually wait a week and try and call her again. I might as well write "USE ME" across my forehead if I did that. :laugh:

Jag_Warrior
12-12-04, 11:28 AM
You mean you had a whole hour and still didn't get her drunk?! Well you were just f'ing up left & right, weren't cha? j/k :p

The girls telling you that guys who like two seaters are afraid of committment and kids are morons. All having a two seater means is... you like sports cars. Maybe blow some air into their empty heads and inform them that a two seater can be traded in for a mini-van the day after the bambino is born. It really burns me up when people say ridiculous things... hatin' on a young dude with a sports car. The cars that I drive the most have 4 seats. And I promise... I'm a lot more resistant to committment that you! :laugh: I consider 30 days to be a long term relationship.

Play it cool and give her a call about Wednesday or so. Ask her out to a movie or something casual this weekend. If that goes well, call her more often. Course, you're prolly going to get burned for a X-mas present, but at least you'll have a date for New Years (use the hour wisely this time, huh?!). By this time next year, you'll probably be getting permission to take your new mini-van auto-x'ing. Good luck... :shakehead

fourrunner
12-12-04, 11:40 AM
SeanO

Your coming from the position that YOU have a problem because the female won't call you back, what did I do to turn her off ... Maybe it's the female who can't get her act together and is afraid to call, I know plenty of women that have heavy baggage and are just as much a mess as guys can be ...Plenty of them !

I see no harm or humiliation in trying to call her again ... however if she doesn't reply, you are most likely better off in the long run. Then it's time to move on!

If it's because of the MR2, that she's not calling you back ... She's a KOOK!

Of course I'm assumung that you don't have a swastica in the middle of your forehead, or piercings through you cheeks ! ;);)

cart7
12-12-04, 01:40 PM
I'm thinking there's way more to this story than SeanO is telling us. ;)

Ankf00
12-12-04, 03:34 PM

no, that's the whole, true story

Sean O'Gorman
12-12-04, 03:35 PM

Okay, okay, I admit it. At the end of the night I pulled out a camera and asked her to take off her shirt and hold a sign that said YFDS so I could win that contest. :laugh: j/k

Usually when I screw up I know it, so this is the frustrating part. Maybe she just realized she was too hot to go out with an average looking guy like me. I don't let looks intimidate me or anything, but it does make for a good excuse. ;)

Oh, and for Jag_Warrior:

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/IMAGES/cover0303.jpg

:D

Jag_Warrior
12-12-04, 08:19 PM
Oh. I see that you have that issue too. :o

devilmaster
12-13-04, 02:38 PM
Sean, I'm sorry i didn't post this earlier.....

Your story made me immediately think of this comedy bit from Richard Jeni....

But i had to remember to mp3 the video I have...
Thats why it took so long.

Anyways, hope this helps ya to understand...... ;)

http://www.mnsi.net/~smicalef/richardjeni-cardtable.mp3

Steve

Tim
12-13-04, 04:20 PM
Similar thing happened to me but we were doing a more than flirting and touching at the time. Of course I tell my friends about it so that means word eventually gets out. She denied everything and yelled at me for making up stories. An hour after that happens were all sitting around and the beer has kicked in a little more. I then call her a stupid b*tch. That was a bad idea. You thought I started world war 3. This happens to everybody though. The lesson I learned is to be more selective. Also the hotter the girl the more work she is. I wasn't prepared at all for this one. They may seem nice on the outside but don't be fooled.

fourrunner
12-13-04, 06:02 PM
Rahalnut

I REALLY don't understand why she's mad at you !! :rofl: :rofl:

Sean O'Gorman
12-13-04, 06:17 PM
Similar thing happened to me but we were doing a more than flirting and touching at the time. Of course I tell my friends about it so that means word eventually gets out. She denied everything and yelled at me for making up stories. An hour after that happens were all sitting around and the beer has kicked in a little more. I then call her a stupid b*tch. That was a bad idea. You thought I started world war 3. This happens to everybody though. The lesson I learned is to be more selective. Also the hotter the girl the more work she is. I wasn't prepared at all for this one. They may seem nice on the outside but don't be fooled.

:rofl:

I think the lesson I've learned is to be less selective, but all the other girls I meet are dumb and annoying and not nearly as hot. Maybe I'll call her again, but mostly out of sheer boredom. ;) Or maybe I'll just go back to hitting on my friend's younger sister. :D

Ankf00
12-13-04, 07:56 PM
:rofl:

I think the lesson I've learned is to be less selective, but all the other girls I meet are dumb and annoying and not nearly as hot. Maybe I'll call her again, but mostly out of sheer boredom. ;) Or maybe I'll just go back to hitting on my friend's younger sister. :D

you're wily. like a fox.

Dr. Corkski
12-13-04, 08:22 PM
I think the lesson I've learned is to be less selectiveYeah you might want to try dating women who were actually born female too.

Michaelhatesfans
12-13-04, 08:59 PM
Or maybe I'll just go back to hitting on my friend's younger sister. :D
I was going to suggest hitting on the new girl's sister. I bet she'll find your phone number pretty quickly if you do that.

Sean O'Gorman
12-13-04, 09:02 PM
I was going to suggest hitting on the new girl's sister. I bet she'll find your phone number pretty quickly if you do that.

Speaking from experience?

Michaelhatesfans
12-13-04, 09:02 PM
(whistles innocently)

Ankf00
12-13-04, 09:10 PM
I'm with him, quick way to get her jealous and get back at her :D

Sean O'Gorman
12-13-04, 09:11 PM
And how do you propose I do that? Leave her a voice mail asking if she a) has any sisters and b) if she would like to give me their numbers? :laugh:

Ankf00
12-13-04, 09:13 PM
And how do you propose I do that? Leave her a voice mail asking if she a) has any sisters and b) if she would like to give me their numbers? :laugh:
stalkin... i mean reconnaissance man, RECONNAISSANCE! call MHF for pointers :D

Dave99
12-13-04, 09:22 PM
I was going to suggest hitting on the new girl's sister.
Why punish the sister too? :p

Tim
12-13-04, 11:08 PM
Best way is to go up to these girls and talk to them like real people. They will talk to you if they don't think you're trying to get them in the sack. I'm not the greatest looking guy but I hang out with my fair share of hot chicks. Don't let them get slightest hint of desperation. :D

Ankf00
12-13-04, 11:11 PM
Best way is to go up to these girls and talk to them like real people.
see, you blew it for him right there... he can't talk to anything like it's not a rice-rocket :gomer:

Tim
12-13-04, 11:14 PM
There was a point when no girls would call me. Now there's some who I won't answer there calls.

Michaelhatesfans
12-14-04, 02:41 AM
Best way is to go up to these girls and talk to them like real people. They will talk to you if they don't think you're trying to get them in the sack. I'm not the greatest looking guy but I hang out with my fair share of hot chicks. Don't let them get slightest hint of desperation. :D
Agreed on the despeartion vibe - desperation is a fantastic form of birth control, second only to Brut after shave.

As for how to talk to them, your way will eventually pay off, but for me it was too much like hard work. For me it was more of a numbers game, I was pretty blunt... :laugh:

Jervis Tetch 1
12-14-04, 03:22 PM
I swear you must have been with my ex! She'd pull the same crap.

Ferdman
12-14-04, 04:43 PM
Sean O'

I know this may create some controversy here, but you could try the Tom Leykis approach. His radio show is syndicated thoughout the country. Basically, you treat women like crap and they'll keep coming back. It's a numbers game as well. You would go after the easy targets; shallow low self-esteem women. A lot of women ( the feminist type) hate him for what he's preaching but then again a lot of women confirm what he's saying is true and will work.

Keep us up to date. We attached men can live vicariously through you. :D