PDA

View Full Version : Apologies

DjDrOmusic
02-21-03, 01:52 PM
Yesterday I posted that I thought I had been banned from 7G. That isn't the case, they are just having some glitches with their new server. I just want to apologize for misleading anyone and making it seem as though they had dumped me for no reason. To be honest I have been under an incredible amount of stress personally the past month or so and I think it's starting to take it's toll on me. It's remarks like I made that can bring cival war between Champcar fans, and right now especially our sport doesn't need that. Again I apologize, now lets drop the green and go racing!

Napoleon
02-21-03, 01:59 PM
Man, you scared me that Woo Doggies was canceled. Lock and I would have had to move the get together back to Speed go kart place or the Quaker Steak and Lube

Warlock!
02-21-03, 02:32 PM
Mmmmmmm.... Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuube...

Winter Warlock!

rabbit
02-21-03, 02:37 PM
Thanks Doc.

Turn7
02-21-03, 02:40 PM
I don't think anybody had a response to your thread that hadn't already been formed. The other websites technical inadequacies
and your misunderstanding didn't leave an impression with anybody that hadn't already been made by other happenings prior to your login difficulties.

DjDrOmusic
02-21-03, 04:34 PM
Oh NO!!! Woo Doggies is a GO!! I just picked up the trophies for the WDGP, The Lube and Speedz are out of luck ...this time.;)

cart7
02-21-03, 07:07 PM
Hmmm...

BTW, check out the new CART driver liason. ;)