PDA

View Full Version : Tiger @Target World Challenge

spinner26
12-11-04, 05:41 PM
Tiger Woods just screamed out GD it on ABC's live telecast of the Target World Challenge. :saywhat: Anyone offended? Not I. Bet you don't here anything about it either. Just an observation.

He just did it again, I thought profanity on live t.v. was now a no no. Has Michael Powell changed his iron fist for the Tigre'?

Dave99
12-11-04, 06:39 PM
There was a post recently that stated that sports programming is exempt. Regardless, I can't fault Tiger for being a real person. Where is the delay??? Is it going to kill people that they have to wait an extra five seconds to see Tiger sink a putt?

Ankf00
12-11-04, 06:43 PM
golf... tee hee :D

dando
12-11-04, 06:49 PM
The FCC should tell the PTC to go pound sand:

http://www.mediaweek.com/mediaweek/headlines/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000731656

According to a new FCC estimate obtained by Mediaweek, nearly all indecency complaints in 2003—99.8 percent—were filed by the Parents Television Council, an activist group.

This year, the trend has continued, and perhaps intensified.

Through early October, 99.9 percent of indecency complaints—aside from those concerning the Janet Jackson “wardrobe malfunction” during the Super Bowl halftime show broadcast on CBS— were brought by the PTC, according to the FCC analysis dated Oct. 1. (The agency last week estimated it had received 1,068,767 complaints about broadcast indecency so far this year; the Super Bowl broadcast accounted for over 540,000, according to commissioners’ statements.)

:shakehead

-Kevin

Dave99
12-11-04, 06:52 PM
golf... tee hee :D
From the "those that can't, mock" department :gomer:

:D

Ankf00
12-11-04, 07:17 PM
From the "those that can't, mock" department :gomer:

:D
troo, i suck balls at it, it's pathetic, how am i supposed to assimilate into this caucasian corporate fratboy white-collar lockheed culture with my handicap? it's pathetic i tellz ya!