PDA

View Full Version : What are the odds???????

spinner26
12-10-04, 10:36 PM
of Brainfart trying to put together a legit plan to get with the three amigo's and "save" open wheel racing in North America? I just had a thunderous boom in my cranium that said maybe FTG was handing over control to see IF someone else could complete his vision or end it once and for all.

fourrunner
12-11-04, 01:20 AM
If the IRL Craps out, It will now be Barnhardts fault ... Tony will say he gave him a success, but Barnhardt ruined it

At least that's what he'll tell Mommy!!

Winston Wolfe
12-11-04, 02:51 AM
What are the odds that Champ car "fans" are gonna STFU about re-unification at any cost ?
The o'l I-500 is a shadow of its former self, and the rest of the races are premanufacturered B.S...... the current .1RL teams have all shown their true colors and chased the YEN.... Rahole, Pimpski and Ganass-hole have all show where their loyalty lies.... Drivers are drivers in my opinion, and are just out there trying to get a ride where they can get paid. They are going to have fun driving whatever they can, as long as they get paid. I just dislike it when the start talking **** about the old place they used to run.... kinda cheapens their stock, if you know what I mean.
The odds should be slim & none, and slim left town.
Brainfart, FTG, or who gives a rats ass is in charge of a series with no direction, other than becoming an even more f'ed up version of CART II.
More power to 'em.
Enjoy the new CCWS and see a show. Support a sponsor and bring a friend to the next event in a home track near you. Go to Vegas, spend some of that "disposable income" and see something new.
Forget the unification talk.... they aint a whole lot left to unify, 'cept for an old maid of a race that used to be a good show until someone went and screwed the whole thing up. :shakehead

manic mechanic
12-11-04, 03:01 AM
What are the odds that Champ car "fans" are gonna STFU about re-unification at any cost ?
The o'l I-500 is a shadow of its former self, and the rest of the races are premanufacturered B.S...... the current .1RL teams have all shown their true colors and chased the YEN.... Rahole, Pimpski and Ganass-hole have all show where their loyalty lies.... Drivers are drivers in my opinion, and are just out there trying to get a ride where they can get paid. They are going to have fun driving whatever they can, as long as they get paid. I just dislike it when the start talking **** about the old place they used to run.... kinda cheapens their stock, if you know what I mean.
The odds should be slim & none, and slim left town.
Brainfart, FTG, or who gives a rats ass is in charge of a series with no direction, other than becoming an even more f'ed up version of CART II.
More power to 'em.
Enjoy the new CCWS and see a show. Support a sponsor and bring a friend to the next event in a home track near you. Go to Vegas, spend some of that "disposable income" and see something new.
Forget the unification talk.... they aint a whole lot left to unify, 'cept for an old maid of a race that used to be a good show until someone went and screwed the whole thing up. :shakehead

werd.

You all sould take note that WW works for FHonda, and even HE thinks the current situation is not conducive to any form of reconciliation.

the only way I'd patronize what was once "hallowed ground" is if there was a tar & feather party that included current/past management personnel and ChampCar team owners that chose to defect.

I'm all for a fitting punishment for their indescretions...they chose their rope(s), let them hang from them!

manic

Jag_Warrior
12-13-04, 09:49 PM
of Brainfart trying to put together a legit plan to get with the three amigo's and "save" open wheel racing in North America? I just had a thunderous boom in my cranium that said maybe FTG was handing over control to see IF someone else could complete his vision or end it once and for all.

You mean rather than being a man about it, Anton hands the KY to Barnboy and tells him to take one for the team? 6 months before Toyota seems set to drop a bomb on TG's short bus, he hands over the keys. Hmm. :confused:

Methanolandbrats
12-13-04, 10:01 PM
I want anyone associated with the IRL to die a long, slow and painful death. I want them to twist, puke and suffer in agony. I have been an open wheel fan since the late 50s and they ruined my lifelong passion. They should rot in hell. FTG is obviously bailing as any stupid, cowardly, immature POS would. Brian and the other dicks who assume the helm bear as much responsibility as FTG.