PDA

View Full Version : It's Official: Tracy Does Daytona 24

rabbit
12-08-04, 01:20 PM
If you take your mouse and click right here where these words are, your browser will direct you to an article on speedtv.com that will give you the details, I promise. (http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/champcar/14270/)

Sean O'Gorman
12-08-04, 01:26 PM
I was told by someone at the tests that Tracy was 2 seconds a lap slower than his co-drivers.

I'm not sure how I want him to do. If he wins, y'all will say it shows that Grand-Am cars are easy to drive. But if he does poorly, it'll ruin Doc Austin's week. :D :thumbup:

Fio1
12-09-04, 01:33 AM
ok, i wonder if some you guys will watch the daytona 24 now that tracy's in it and bourdais & junquiera? i mean, i know you guys don't like grand-am, but will you watch it now that 3 top champcar drivers are in the race?

Ankf00
12-09-04, 01:37 AM
ok, i wonder if some you guys will watch the daytona 24 now that tracy's in it and bourdais & junquiera? i mean, i know you guys don't like grand-am, but will you watch it now that 3 top champcar drivers are in the race?

no, grand-am is the anti-christ, never!!!!!!!!!

ok, well, if you're going to twist my arm... :D

theunions
12-11-04, 03:43 PM

No.

I intend to BE there, if my doctors let me (BIG if).

And it won't be because Tracy, Bourdais and Junqueira are in it (have the latter two even been confirmed yet?).

It's because my two best CART veteran friends in racing are in it.

chop456
12-11-04, 03:53 PM
No more of a chance than if the same 3 were bowling or racing lawnmowers.

Sorry.

Yawn.