PDA

View Full Version : OK, now this is just funny

pinniped
12-05-04, 10:29 PM
Ever have one of those days where things just don't go right. You get kind of bummed, start questioning things. Well, when that happens to me...

I go to Trackforum! There I will always find someone to cheer me up. Ordinarily one would have to look really hard to find someone as stupid as their posters. Take this juicy little "conspiracy theory" playing to alternate levels of hilarity over at the Splitsville forum:

"Michael Andretti was quoted in today's St Petersburg times as saying, don't be surprised if the Grand Prix of Long Beach ends up on the IRL's schedule after 2005, since the contract with CCWS ends after the 2005 race. TG has said, if he picks up a Canadaian race, the most attractive race is Toronto. If you notice on the IRL schedule, the CCWS Toronto race weekend is open on the IRL Schedule. The Milwaukee race could be moved back to the traditional first weekend after the Indy 500 on the IRL schedule, opening up a date for, maybe Montreal. And, the 2 Mexico races and Australia have plenty of open dates in the spring and fall. TG this week said, he has been talking to an engine manufacturer (Cosworth ?). Hmm, could this be the master plan of Tony G and CCWS all along for reunifacation?"

:rofl:
How in the heck are they gonna convince Kalkhoven of that?!! Hmmm...a little glitch see... :gomer: :p

dando
12-05-04, 11:10 PM
Sadly, that poster probably believes they have lucid thoughts.... :gomer:

-Kevin

fourrunner
12-05-04, 11:28 PM
As long as they're at their keyboards.. The children are safe!!!

nrc
12-05-04, 11:38 PM
Losing Long Beach has been a real threat, but is Toyota going to push the LBGPA to hand the race over to the IRL if they're not committed to the series beyond 2006?

Of course Toronto just renewed their contract for at least three years.

Isn't it odd how the lemmings hate everything about Champ car and yet they're constantly looking to Champ car for the solution to their problems.

Sean O'Gorman
12-06-04, 12:25 AM
Since you'll probably take nothing else away from that thread, at least you got to see a cool pic of a bunny with a pancake on its head. ;)

Ozarkian
12-06-04, 01:24 AM
As long as they're at their keyboards.. The children are safe!!!

So are the sheep.

Fio1
12-06-04, 02:15 AM
I think LBGP will end up having Grand-Am instead of Trans-Am in the near future, rather then IRL, since Toyota has interest in Grand-Am.

Railbird
12-06-04, 06:14 AM
bunny with a pancake on its head

still cleaning coffee off my keyboard from that one SeanO

cart7
12-06-04, 08:46 AM
Since you'll probably take nothing else away from that thread, at least you got to see a cool pic of a bunny with a pancake on its head. ;)

2 pancakes Sean, 2 pancakes!
;) :p

indyfan31
12-06-04, 04:27 PM
TG has said, if he picks up a Canadaian race, the most attractive race is Toronto. If you notice on the IRL schedule, the CCWS Toronto race weekend is open on the IRL Schedule. The Milwaukee race could be moved back to the traditional first weekend after the Indy 500 on the IRL schedule, opening up a date for, maybe Montreal. And, the 2 Mexico races and Australia have plenty of open dates in the spring and fall.

Yes, and IF the dog hadn't stopped to take a $#!t, he wouldn't caught the rabbit. What a bunch of loons.

mapguy
12-06-04, 05:03 PM

That was too funny. Even funnier than this...

http://pluchette.free.fr/noideacat.jpg

Well, almost. :)