PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Watching the NASCAR Awards Banquet?

trish
12-03-04, 10:05 PM
Check it out on TNT. If nothing else it's a lesson in great marketing.

trish
12-03-04, 10:10 PM
I spoke too soon. They really f'd up with the tape delay. Thing Kung Fu movies...

racer2c
12-03-04, 11:08 PM
Sorry trish, even though it's Friday night and I'm at home clicking the refresh button on OffCamber every 30 seconds, I'd rather continue to do that than watch NASCAR awards. Cuuulick!

Sean O'Gorman
12-04-04, 02:19 AM
I missed it, I was at a fundraiser for school. Y'know, one of those fundraisers where you get all you can drink beer for two hours. :thumbup:

What happened? Did they acknowledge the existance of their fans? That alone puts them well above Cahmp Car and IRL. :shakehead

Railbird
12-04-04, 08:43 AM
Cahmp Car

Kind of fun watching a youngin' learning the intracasies of drunk typing.

bdogg187
12-04-04, 10:59 AM
I watch every cup race, and as much Busch and Truck stuff as I can, but I never watch the banquet. I did two years ago and it was a big mistake. They had a bunch of cool stuff on the History Channel though.

Beevis
12-04-04, 11:25 AM
Awards banquets are like parades. Horrible to go to and even worse to watch in television.

Sean O'Gorman
12-04-04, 12:15 PM
Kind of fun watching a youngin' learning the intracasies of drunk typing.

Oh wow, one typo. I was barely buzzed last night, it was all you can drink American beer. :laugh:

theunions
12-04-04, 03:09 PM
I spoke too soon. They really f'd up with the tape delay. Thing Kung Fu movies...

I saw no such problem here, though it didn't air here until midnight eastern time, so maybe they fixed it in post.

Surprisingly, there was no C&W element to take "worst in show" honors away from Scott Stapp. :gomer: