PDA

View Full Version : Tracy tests for 24 hour Daytona Ride with Bell Motorsports

devilmaster
12-01-04, 02:28 PM
http://www.tsn.ca/auto_racing/news_Story.asp?ID=106443

Steve

Racewriter
12-01-04, 04:49 PM
The Rolex ought to be quite the melting pot of drivers again this year. I'm seriously thinking about making the trip myself. Hoping my business has a good December...

Sean O'Gorman
12-01-04, 06:39 PM
I'd rather stay home and watch on TV. I heard Daytona gets boring after about 30 minutes because it is too confusing to follow. Then again, I have been to Petit Le Mans twice, and the first time it was a pretty good race from start to finish. The second time was the usual Audi rout.

pchall
12-01-04, 08:15 PM
I'd rather stay home and watch on TV. I heard Daytona gets boring after about 30 minutes because it is too confusing to follow. Then again, I have been to Petit Le Mans twice, and the first time it was a pretty good race from start to finish. The second time was the usual Audi rout.

Daytona gets to be lots of fun when your stand around the garbage can fire at 4am.

Sean O'Gorman
12-01-04, 08:25 PM
I could only see a 24 hour race being fun if I was standing on the pit wall waiting to jump in the car at 4 AM. :thumbup: ;)

DaveL
12-01-04, 10:43 PM
I hope Tracy does drive. It will revive the great days when drivers from many different series and disciplines competed at the 24 hours. :thumbup:

Ziggy
12-02-04, 12:42 AM
Lets hope he brings his own Audi

Those cars are pure :gomer:

Rear Engine Trans Am cars

Jervis Tetch 1
12-02-04, 11:07 AM
It's really not a bad race to watch. Just bring a blanket and some coffee/hot chocolate because it really does get cold in Daytona Beach, especially at night.