PDA

View Full Version : 106 points!

dando
11-28-04, 11:52 PM
:eek:

Post-merger record, second most ever in the NFL...and my neck is sore. What a frickin' game! Who Dey!

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/fotosrch/3/20041128PBS107.jpg

Rudi, Rudi, Rudi!

Heckuva a weekend in the NFL....Manning's 6 TDs, Mud Bowl in New England, Snow Bowl in Denver. Man, I love this game.

-Kevin

Jervis Tetch 1
11-29-04, 12:48 PM
Well the Bengals are on their way to recovery. Just hope for Cincinnati fans sake, the front office doesn't screw it up.

P.S. And I still think Carson Palmer is NOT the answer. He's adequate, but that's about it.

racer2c
11-29-04, 09:35 PM
Wow, did they give their defenses the night off? I guess so.

Sorry, but the Raiders/Broncos game was the best I've seen in a long time. To bad my Raiders went into the game 3 and 7. But a win against the Broncos in Denver, in the snow is pretty much the equivalent to the Super Bowl! :)

nrc
11-29-04, 11:28 PM
P.S. And I still think Carson Palmer is NOT the answer. He's adequate, but that's about it.

I don't think Lewis expects him to be "the answer." He just has to do his job and not throw games away.

Ankf00
11-29-04, 11:37 PM
ROY williams == RoY

:cool:

Warlock!
11-30-04, 09:18 AM

Sorry, but the Raiders/Broncos game was the best I've seen in a long time. To bad my Raiders went into the game 3 and 7. But a win against the Broncos in Denver, in the snow is pretty much the equivalent to the Super Bowl! :)
Damn tootin'!

Warlock!

rabbit
11-30-04, 11:27 AM

The Browns/Bengals game was entertaining, but I couldn't turn off that Raiders/Broncs game. Two bitter rival duking it out in a blizzard? Now THAT'S football. :thumbup:

And the best part was the Broncos lost. :)

/still bitter