PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Paper Thread?

Methanolandbrats
11-26-04, 12:14 AM
This place is dryer and more sterile than a Nun's *****.

Sean O'Gorman
11-26-04, 01:13 AM
Yeah, bashing people without fear of retaliation is half the reason I log onto the Internet every day. :D

Dave99
11-26-04, 02:52 AM
Where is the Paper Thread?
http://www.townofcary.org/depts/pwdept/recycling/recyclebin.jpg Maybe here?

http://www.keysan.com/pictures/zrub0795.jpg Maybe here?

nrc
11-26-04, 03:28 AM
It's gone.

Ankf00
11-26-04, 09:34 AM
Yeah, bashing people without fear of retaliation is half the reason I log onto the Internet every day. :D
Wussy.

Robstar
11-27-04, 06:07 AM
It's gone.

Clearly I'm out of the loop a little, but why ? :confused:

Spicoli
11-27-04, 11:24 AM
Clearly I'm out of the loop a little, but why ? :confused:

Because this place is like a ****ing nun's panties.

tow the line, act smug and stay in step. didn;t you get the memo? remember the YMCA video?
:rolleyes:

cart7
11-27-04, 02:18 PM
Fortunately, posting here is voluntary.

RaceGrrl
11-27-04, 06:47 PM
We try to stick by the original rules for OffCamber:

"In my forums, we will not talk about our dislike for certain people, be they political figures, religious figures, forum members, etc., and we will not defend political figures, religious figures, forum members, etc., from attack, no matter how unwarranted, as that simply drags us down into the muck -- and will be deleted anyway."

The thread was not discussing the idea, it was discussing the person. When that happens, the thread goes away.

Sean O'Gorman
11-27-04, 06:56 PM
We try to stick by the original rules for OffCamber:

"In my forums, we will not talk about our dislike for certain people, be they political figures, religious figures, forum members, etc., and we will not defend political figures, religious figures, forum members, etc., from attack, no matter how unwarranted, as that simply drags us down into the muck -- and will be deleted anyway."

The thread was not discussing the idea, it was discussing the person. When that happens, the thread goes away.

The exception, of course, being when the person who is getting bashed is Mr. O'Gorman. ;)

Clown
11-27-04, 10:11 PM
^ STFU you moron :rolleyes:

;) :D

cart7
11-28-04, 08:27 AM
The exception, of course, being when the person who is getting bashed is Mr. O'Gorman. ;)

Since Brickman doesn't come around anymore I guess you've become the target of choice. :)

spinner26
11-28-04, 10:59 AM
I ,didn't., know,,,,,, p,a.p,,e..,r,,,po,,,sted .,,,,,,:::'"here. :rofl:

Spicoli
11-28-04, 11:48 AM
Since Brickman doesn't come around anymore I guess you've become the target of choice. :)

Brickman also posts as "Draithby".

Ankf00
11-28-04, 12:46 PM
I see no problems here. :D

Tim
11-28-04, 01:48 PM
Really who gives a ****? It's just an internet forum guys.

racer2c
11-28-04, 07:20 PM
Just another Internet forum!??!! Just another Internet forum!??!!

Is the Empire State building just another skyscraper? Is King Kong just another ape? Is the Godfather just another movie?

Just another Internet forum!??!! I think not, indeed. :)

Cam
11-28-04, 07:23 PM
Just another Internet forum!??!! Just another Internet forum!??!!

Is the Empire State building just another skyscraper? Is King Kong just another ape? Is the Godfather just another movie?

Just another Internet forum!??!! I think not, indeed. :)

:thumbup:

Railbird
11-28-04, 08:26 PM

spinner26
11-29-04, 10:12 AM

So WHY does this thread continue??????? Everyone agrees that papers post from another site was deleted and rightfully so. Now we debate why where when who and the basis of this being a public fourm?????????? :rolleyes:

KLang
11-29-04, 10:47 AM
Everyone agrees that papers post from another site was deleted and rightfully so.

I didn't see the end of that thread but isn't the issue the response of some here to paper rather then whatever paper posted elsewhere?

Turn7
11-29-04, 11:39 AM
Whats a paper? :confused: