PDA

View Full Version : Foosball, college style 11/27

CART T. Katz
11-24-04, 04:20 PM
gino guidulli broke his hand last week and may not play at all saturday when cincinnati plays at louisville. why is this significant? he is the quarterback for the bearcats and has taken nearly all the snaps for the team this season. they are the only decent team left on louisville's schedule and are basically the only real roadblock to louisville's possible bsc (intentionally mislabled) bowl busting bid along with utah, although admittedly we need some serious help; that being a&m beats texas, southern misstake beats cal (sorry travis. i despise the yellow chickenhawks as much as the next louisville fan, but for us to go to new hights, they need to win) and boise needs to get beat by whatever 1-aa team they are playing against.

wouldn't it be ironic that the fiesta bowl could be utah and louisville, the two respective teams that were to play in the liberty bowl?

Dave99
11-24-04, 06:10 PM
USC v Notre Dame

ESPN's College GameDay live at the Coliseum at 7.30 am :thumbup:
Autograph session with Charles White and Anthony Davis at 9.00 am :thumbup:
Tailgating till 5.00 pm :thumbup:
Irish ass-kicking till 8.00 pm :thumbup:

"Somebody call me a doctor..."

dando
11-24-04, 09:06 PM
gino guidulli broke his hand last week and may not play at all saturday when cincinnati plays at louisville. why is this significant? he is the quarterback for the bearcats and has taken nearly all the snaps for the team this season. they are the only decent team left on louisville's schedule and are basically the only real roadblock to louisville's possible bsc (intentionally mislabled) bowl busting bid along with utah, although admittedly we need some serious help; that being a&m beats texas, southern misstake beats cal (sorry travis. i despise the yellow chickenhawks as much as the next louisville fan, but for us to go to new hights, they need to win) and boise needs to get beat by whatever 1-aa team they are playing against.

wouldn't it be ironic that the fiesta bowl could be utah and louisville, the two respective teams that were to play in the liberty bowl?
Y'all shoulda beat Miami.... :gomer:

dando
11-24-04, 09:09 PM
Aggies vs. UT Friday...who does Ank root fer since they're both his faves? :p

Ank, I heard the 'horns mentioned as a possible opponent for the Bucks in the Alamo Bowl. I assume this scenario would require a loss and big time dis of the shorthorns.

-Kevin

Ankf00
11-24-04, 09:47 PM
Aggies vs. UT Friday...who does Ank root fer since they're both his faves? :p

Ank, I heard the 'horns mentioned as a possible opponent for the Bucks in the Alamo Bowl. I assume this scenario would require a loss and big time dis of the shorthorns.

-Kevin

the cotton hates us and we hate the cotton bowl, if aggy wins, aggy goes cotton b/c they haven't been to a non-galleryfurniture.com bowl in ages, therefore all the inbred east texas pig farmers would show up in droves and actually sell out the stadium

lowest the big 12 north champ can fall is holiday bowl i think, therefore, we play lame ass buckeyes in san antonio which ruins the fall '05 fixture at the 'shoe

but that's ok, aggy still sucks. aggy has won 7 times in austin in 110 years of football, and like 5 of those wins came during jackie sherrill get-kicked-off-of-television-probation-because-we-give-recruits-cars-and-10000-dollars-per-visit years

BCS bowls? We don't need no stinkin' BCS bowls.
Texas Football - The Home of Holicotton Tradition.

Ankf00
11-25-04, 11:10 PM
Holicotton Bowl here we come!!!!

"and hell is coming with them..." my ass, looks like something else is coming after them, not with them
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/lzppjb/Aggie_Tombstone.jpg

dando
11-26-04, 06:15 PM
98/99-yard fumble return for an Aggy TD just before the half...what a back breaker! If the 'horns lose, let the Coach Brown countdown begin.

-Kevin

Ankf00
11-26-04, 11:37 PM
1. vince young broke the plane, the true final score 33-6

2. POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR AG-GIES

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR AG-GIES

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR AG-GIES

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR AG-GIES

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR AG-GIES

F the haters: Cork, O'Gorman, eat a ****.

the part I really love is how the 6th all time NCAA rusher gets no heisman love, fourth all time after the bowl game, and 96 yards against one of the top run defenses in OU, on top of facing 8 and 9 in the box EVERY GAME while he pumps out 165+ yards regularly, yet jason white, chump supreme may get heisman #2

zona state lost to arizona.... pac 10 == pathetic, 1 great team, 1 good team, 1 half decent team in arizona state, then a buncha bottom feeders who can't beat the wac or oklahoma state...

that dude merryl on ESPN is a dumbass, vince young wasn't going for 2, he was going for a bloody TOUCHDOWN, you don't kick an EXTRA POINT, on SECOND down when you're going for a TOUCHDOWN

Ankf00
11-27-04, 06:08 PM
Dear Ohio State People,

What are the good hotels in Columbus? Where are the party places? I've heard that the ghetto Holiday Inn is the place for gameday. What is the tailgating scene like?

Sincerely,
Texas People

CART T. Katz
11-29-04, 02:13 AM
please forgive me when i called cincinatti a decent team. no decent team stomps on the cardinal bird at midfield in front of the home team.

that and a 70-7 ass kicking will do that to you.

for future reference, every team that stomped on the cardinal bird got stomped on the scoreboard; no team was within 30 points.

how about a boise-louisville liberty bowl, think some points will be scored there?

Jervis Tetch 1
11-29-04, 12:47 PM
please forgive me when i called cincinatti a decent team. no decent team stomps on the cardinal bird at midfield in front of the home team.

that and a 70-7 ass kicking will do that to you.

for future reference, every team that stomped on the cardinal bird got stomped on the scoreboard; no team was within 30 points.

how about a boise-louisville liberty bowl, think some points will be scored there?The 100-point barrier might even be broken.

By one team.
:eek:

Ankf00
11-29-04, 12:52 PM
The 100-point barrier might even be broken.

By one team.
:eek:
Mike Leach will be jealous :rofl: