11-16-04, 08:34 PM
nrc and RaceGrrl = :thumbup:

CART T. Katz
11-16-04, 08:38 PM
so it was YOU who broke teh oc!

forshame. :gomer: :p

nrc
11-16-04, 08:45 PM
Folks, we apologize for the down time. There are still some loose ends not yet tied up in transferring ownership of the site and we tripped over one. :(

nissan gtp
11-16-04, 08:47 PM
whew, thanks :thumbup:

RichK
11-16-04, 08:48 PM
Thanks for getting The OC back up! :cool:

Don Quixote
11-16-04, 09:01 PM
Thanks, u da bombs! :thumbup:

Ratattack
11-16-04, 09:20 PM
YEAH.. :thumbup:

cart7
11-16-04, 09:46 PM
Thanks guys. :cool:

oddlycalm
11-16-04, 09:48 PM
Thanks nrc and RaceGrrl, sorry you had to deal with another headache.

oc

pfc_m_drake
11-16-04, 10:08 PM
Yes, thanks very much. We definitely appreciate it!

DjDrOmusic
11-16-04, 10:19 PM
:D :thumbup:

Kiwifan
11-16-04, 10:51 PM
Happiness is......OC in the mornings. ;) :thumbup:

Rusty.

Audi_A4
11-16-04, 11:23 PM
Folks, we apologize for the down time. There are still some loose ends not yet tied up in transferring ownership of the site and we tripped over one. :(
yaya thanks thats awesome this place is back

devilmaster
11-17-04, 12:02 AM
ssshhh aaaaaaaaakkkeeeessssss ssubbbbbssiiiidding.......... . ..... . .. .....

Ozarkian
11-17-04, 12:09 AM
Thanks RaceGrrl and nrc - we appreciate your efforts!

:D

dando
11-17-04, 12:12 AM
Great to have y'all back. :thumbup: 'bout gave me a heart attack last night....I thought for sure that Ank broke the OC. Even had to go over to TF *gasp* to see if there was any news/gloating. :gomer:

Heck, even SOG was posting over on CCF about how much he misses Ank.... :eek:

-Kevin

Robstar
11-17-04, 12:12 AM
word

:thumbup:

anait
11-17-04, 01:23 AM
Ank, are ya feeling loved??? :p ;)

It was truly a weird day, not having OC to come to!!! Thanks for your work, nrc and RaceGrrl. :thumbup:

TravelGal
11-17-04, 01:39 AM
Great to have y'all back. :thumbup: 'bout gave me a heart attack last night....I thought for sure that Ank broke the OC. Even had to go over to TF *gasp* to see if there was any news/gloating. :gomer:

Heck, even SOG was posting over on CCF about how much he misses Ank.... :eek:

-Kevin

OK, I can believe you might, possibly, in desperation have gone over the TF but not that part about SOG. :laugh:

Seriously, I just home from 10 days away and was writing panicky emails to people asking what happened to OC. Sure glad to see it back.

Sean O'Gorman
11-17-04, 01:47 AM
Okay, its true, I missed arguing with Ank on the forums. It isn't quite the same over AIM, because the only person that gets to see him make a fool of himself is me. :D

I was, however, able to stay entertained though during the offtime, by witnessing the PATHETIC debut of one "Corkholio" in Project Gotham 2 on Xbox Live. I think it is kinda hard for him to rip on Lavin, Gonzalez, etc, when he finishes in last place, 45 seconds behind me in a 3 lap race on a simple Xbox racing game. It was in the rain, I checked out on the field despite being in the slowest car, and won by 9.6 seconds over second place racer. :cool:

Dr. Corkski
11-17-04, 07:30 AM
Okay, its true, I missed arguing with Ank on the forums. It isn't quite the same over AIM, because the only person that gets to see him make a fool of himself is me. :D

I was, however, able to stay entertained though during the offtime, by witnessing the PATHETIC debut of one "Corkholio" in Project Gotham 2 on Xbox Live. I think it is kinda hard for him to rip on Lavin, Gonzalez, etc, when he finishes in last place, 45 seconds behind me in a 3 lap race on a simple Xbox racing game. It was in the rain, I checked out on the field despite being in the slowest car, and won by 9.6 seconds over second place racer. :cool:Blah, you have had more time testing with that car and track than I have total playing that game itself. My experience level with that game makes Fabio look like a seasoned vet. :thumdown:

Before OGorman lured me into that no-win situation he was busy telling me how he thinks nrc and Racegrrl shut down OC because they didn't want JoeBob and other UMich fans piling on the joke that is O$U. :cool:

Ankf00
11-17-04, 10:26 AM
SOG is too wussy to play any other game online except project gotham 2. Ricer boy in real life, Ricer boy in virtual life, the life that is SOG. But I don't doubt OGorman's manlove, just yesterday he was bragging to me how he got some gas attendent's digits... notthattheresanythingwrongwiththat...

and thanks nrc and grrl :D

Sean O'Gorman
11-17-04, 11:41 AM
SOG is too wussy to play any other game online except project gotham 2. Ricer boy in real life, Ricer boy in virtual life, the life that is SOG. But I don't doubt OGorman's manlove, just yesterday he was bragging to me how he got some gas attendent's digits... notthattheresanythingwrongwiththat...

and thanks nrc and grrl :D

It wasn't a gas attendent, she was from months ago. It was a girl in one of my classes.

Ankf00
11-17-04, 11:52 AM
It wasn't a gas attendent, she was from months ago. It was a girl in one of my classes.
"Oh I get it, you're the girl, then he's the girl... sometimes you're booooth the girl." ;)

Sean O'Gorman
11-17-04, 12:01 PM
Must you derail every thread on this forum??

Anyway, what goes on in my personal life is none of this forum's business, so I'd prefer you not bring it up. After all, I didn't mention here how you said that the girl you had in the back of your GTI had more facial hair than devilmaster, so I'd expect the same courtesy from you. :D

Jervis Tetch 1
11-17-04, 12:06 PM
Thanks. Stuff happens.

Ankf00
11-17-04, 12:32 PM
Must you derail every thread on this forum??

Anyway, what goes on in my personal life is none of this forum's business, so I'd prefer you not bring it up. After all, I didn't mention here how you said that the girl you had in the back of your GTI had more facial hair than devilmaster, so I'd expect the same courtesy from you. :D
hey, there's limited selection when you're at a barnum & bailey show!

dando
11-17-04, 02:50 PM
hey, there's limited selection when you're at a barnum & bailey show!
Damn, r u 2 married, or just dating? :gomer:

-Kevin

Sean O'Gorman
11-17-04, 04:05 PM
Damn, r u 2 married, or just dating? :gomer:

-Kevin

:laugh:

I had to post this, I didn't like having the same post count as him. ;)

JohnHKart
11-18-04, 06:21 PM
Thank you for your efforts in bringing it back...I visit alot of websites daily but being without this one gave me a very empty feeling the past few days.

John

Railbird
11-19-04, 07:08 AM
Thank you

chop456
11-19-04, 07:32 AM
Thanks.

This is the virtual soapbox from which I'm able to instantly transmit my stupidity to every corner of the world. Thank goodness for technology.

RTKar
11-20-04, 02:13 PM
Yes, Thank You...we need at least one thing in racing to be well run.

Sean O'Gorman
11-20-04, 09:20 PM
Before OGorman lured me into that no-win situation he was busy telling me how he thinks nrc and Racegrrl shut down OC because they didn't want JoeBob and other UMich fans piling on the joke that is O$U. :cool:

Wow, I was way off!