PDA

View Full Version : Internet audio

nrc
02-20-03, 11:35 PM
When Friday TV coverage went away I feared CART might be cutting costs across the board leaving us without some of the Internet audio coverage we've been getting.

No worries! The banner is up on Cart.com for Internet Audio starting with morning practice.

rabbit
02-21-03, 12:31 AM
:cool:

Kiwifan
02-21-03, 01:02 AM
Cool.:thumbup:

Rusty.

mello
02-21-03, 06:44 AM
Well crap looks like the coverage doesn't start till Sat. morning practice. What a bummer. I was hoping to be able to listen at work.

RaceGrrl
02-21-03, 09:39 AM
Listen at work? I couldn't pay attention because the phone rings constantly. I'll be in chat and on CART.com for live T&S.

mnkywrch
02-21-03, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by RaceGrrl
Listen at work? I couldn't pay attention because the phone rings constantly. I'll be in chat and on CART.com for live T&S.

Don't answer it! Where are your priorities? :D

RaceGrrl
02-21-03, 09:55 AM
mnky, your post assumes that I answer the phone. I have my priorities straight. I'll be in chat, where I can hide what I'm doing. :p

TRDfan
02-21-03, 10:34 AM
Was hoping to hear turbos in my office today...oh well, some audio this weekend is better than nothing.

nrc
02-21-03, 02:28 PM
Rats! Sorry about that. I thought sure that banner said today when it was first up. Did I misread or did it get changed?

No Friday qualifying audio? I sure hope that's just a first race snafu.:(

Napoleon
02-21-03, 02:34 PM
you read it right nrc. When I saw your original post I thought you must have been wrong so checked, but it said saturday was the first day.

nrc
02-21-03, 11:49 PM
Now the link for Audio has disappeared completely. What the heck is going on down there? :mad:

Overall I'd have to say that I'm pretty dissapointed in the performance of CART.com this weekend. Maybe it's just because they set the bar so high in the past, but we got pretty much nothing but timing and scoring for most of the day today.

I sure hope this is just early season teething problems. :(

Eagle104
02-22-03, 12:57 PM
I cannot locate the banner. And when I go to Multimedia and click on anything to listen to, it acts like it's loading in a new window, but then suddenly the new window displays the Home page.

I'm sure I'm missing or doing something wrong..but I don't know what.:confused: