PDA

View Full Version : Busy Beavers...

JoeBob
11-15-04, 04:51 PM
http://www.2theadvocate.com/stories/111504/new_money001.shtml

You can always count on Sheriff "Gun" Ficklin to take care of business.

oddlycalm
11-15-04, 06:39 PM
Yep, I had a good laugh over this one when I read it early today. You can't make stuff like this up.... or names like that either. :D :thumbup:

I've been waiting for some morals to the story along the lines of the value of money vs shelter, or the price you pay if you construct your castle out of money...

oc

Michaelhatesfans
11-17-04, 04:24 AM
Aw, I thought this would have a more local flavor. :(
Let's see how many more Oregonians get sucked into this thread. :laugh:

Jag_Warrior
11-18-04, 10:59 PM
Oh. I thought this was a thread about...

Never mind.

Kiwifan
11-19-04, 01:21 AM
Ditto Jag but I didn't want to be the first to bring it up. ;) What is it? Save a forest, eat a beav........oh wait, Family Forum. :)

Rusty.

Michaelhatesfans
11-19-04, 01:28 AM
Ditto Jag but I didn't want to be the first to bring it up. ;) What is it? Save a forest, eat a beav........oh wait, Family Forum. :)

Rusty.
Hey, the annual UO/OSU football game is coming up. The "Go Ducks - Lick The Beavers" t-shirt is a big seller in Eugene right now. Why, what did you mean? :confused:

:cool:

anait
11-19-04, 02:45 AM
:thumbup:

Michaelhatesfans
11-19-04, 05:33 PM
Hey, the annual UO/OSU football game is coming up. The "Go Ducks - Lick The Beavers" t-shirt is a big seller in Eugene right now.
Of course, I should add, Corvallis is selling a lot of "Beaver Fever" and "I'm A Beaver Believer" shirts right now, as well. Just an FYI.