PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Ol' Dirty Bastard AKA Dirt McGirt AKA Big Baby Jesus AKA Russell Jones

Sean O'Gorman
11-14-04, 01:06 PM
http://www.billboard.com/bb/daily/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000719212

So, what drug(s) do you think did him in?

Ziggy
11-14-04, 06:56 PM
Im happy to say I never heard of this guy

I did click on the link, saw reference to WuTangClan and that was that

if it were not for Dave Chappel, I would have never heard of WTC.

Dave99
11-14-04, 08:21 PM
:cry:

I kid.

Seriously though, I was shocked to learn he had died from an apparent heart attack. Usually they are offed by their friends in the business.

Methanolandbrats
11-14-04, 08:50 PM
:cry:

I kid.

Seriously though, I was shocked to learn he had died from an apparent heart attack. Usually they are offed by their friends in the business. Crack is not good for cardiac health. WGAF.

Sean O'Gorman
11-14-04, 09:00 PM
I barely know who the guy is, but I've got to give him credit for at least dying the rock star way. I'm sure Scott Stapp and some of these other tools out there today will probably end up dying of "natural causes" at age 87 or some BS. :laugh:

RHR_Fan
11-15-04, 12:22 AM
Wasn't ODB the guy that took MTV along when he signed up for Welfare and went to collect food stamps, even though he had plenty of money?

~Nicole

CART T. Katz
11-15-04, 01:43 AM
thoughts and prayers (i guess? :confused: )

Easy
11-15-04, 10:49 AM
Wasn't ODB the guy that took MTV along when he signed up for Welfare and went to collect food stamps, even though he had plenty of money?

~Nicole

At that point Wu Tang was getting pretty big, but weren't seeing much money so he was still eligible for welfare. I believe they were getting paid in limo rides.