PDA

View Full Version : Contgrats to NH

Andrew Longman
11-08-04, 01:16 PM
Last year I thought it so appropriate for Forsythe and Tracy in particular to win the championship. Players was involuntarily leaving the sport after so many years of support and Tracy was steadfastly insisting he would never drive a crapwagon. There was a certain justice to that.

This year Paul Newman used all his passion for the sport to argue privately with Haas and publicly with anyone who would listen about the importance of F'n TG and preserving open wheel road racing in America.

The 3 Amigo of course did a lot for CCWS, but PN was its most eloquent and listened to spokesperson. I have to say that Kermit winning the Cup does feel right at many levels. :thumbup:

oddlycalm
11-08-04, 02:54 PM
Agreed. Add to that the fact that Kermit has come into his own this season and has realized his promise as one of the fastest and most consistant young drivers in any series. Newman Haas has done it by the numbers all season on and off the track, aside from that little incident in Denver.... ;)

oc

Anteater
11-11-04, 01:18 PM
The NHR team is an awesome group, and they truly deserved the excellent results! My favorite team since 2001. :thumbup: