PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back Vinnie!

nrc
11-08-04, 01:29 AM
Cincy is always happy to get a visit from Vinnie Intercepttiverde! :p

dando
11-08-04, 02:25 PM
Looks like the turkeys got loose before Thanksgiving, and they dressed up like Cowboyz yesterday. Man, I wish the Bungles would show up to play on the road. :( Another winnable road game next week in DC.

Had to like the sign they showed that read "Pretend it's Monday Night." :rofl:

-Kevin

nrc
11-08-04, 08:48 PM
Maybe I should have titled the post "Tuna Melt"...

I can’t put anything in their hands. We’re too stupid. I can’t put anything in their hands. And every time I try to put it in their hands, we screw it up. And it’s my fault. I just shouldn’t even do it. Trying to get my team a little momentum, you’d think you only have two or three choices. We call out the audible. It’s right there. All you have to do is get on the ball and snap it on the first hike. There’s no double count — there’s no nothing. Just snap and run it, that’s all you have to do. We can’t even do that. I’m ashamed of myself and my team.”
With all the injuries the Bengals have suffered it's good just to see some improvement from the young guys. If they can continue to play better this season with such a young team and win some games on the road it will be progress even if they don't match last season's record.