PDA

View Full Version : Wirdheim to PKV?

nrc
11-02-04, 12:52 PM
Grandprix.com says that Werdheim will test for PKV. Gonzalez is rumored to be moving on.

They also repeat something Miller mentioned last night on Windbag - Jim McGee will join the team as General Manager.

http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns13779.html

Dirty Sanchez
11-02-04, 12:55 PM
They want a winner. Look for Gonzales to take his bag of cash to one of the have-nots down the pitlane.

Champ Car needs more young talent like Wirdheim :thumbup:

Sean O'Gorman
11-02-04, 01:33 PM
Wirdheim is the one who stopped in front of his crew at Monaco and lost the race win, right?

He's fast, I'd like to see him in the series.

Ankf00
11-02-04, 01:53 PM
hopefully forsythe follows suit and dumps his wanker too

theunions
11-02-04, 02:04 PM
Remember that McGee has already tested Bjorn when Patrick was still around.

oddlycalm
11-02-04, 04:10 PM
Now that's what I'm talking about... :thumbup: Wirdheim is one of the brightest young talents out there and if F1 is silly enough to let him get away it will be our gain.

oc

Ziggy
11-02-04, 04:59 PM
This is a step in the right direction. Champcar needs serious talent behind the wheel. The more of these "play racers" they can dump to fund the have not teams, the better.

Racing has always had wankers. It's what keeps the teams solvent

Look how many teams Hiro drove for? It's a long list (and some would be surprised)

Rogue Leader
11-02-04, 07:29 PM
Wirdheim is the one who stopped in front of his crew at Monaco and lost the race win, right?

He's fast, I'd like to see him in the series.

I think it was monza actually... and I laughed so hard I almost **** myself when i saw that!

JohnHKart
11-02-04, 07:35 PM
I think it was monza actually... and I laughed so hard I almost **** myself when i saw that!

No it was Monaco 2003. Click Here (http://www.spittingllamas.com/archives/2003/06/02/) for a story about it.

John

Fenster
11-02-04, 10:30 PM
Poor bugger is never going to live that down. :(

He'd be good for the series though. Anything that improves overall driver quality level is a good thing.

Now if they could only weed out more of the wankers in favor of young, established, Atlantic talent (i.e. Fogarty and Dalziel).

Railbird
11-02-04, 11:03 PM
Replacing wankers with someone who has international credentials is always a good thing. Like others have said send RG and his bucks to a team that needs the deal.

Is the international TV package developing or is it still in the "talking stages"?