PDA

View Full Version : Champcar still the only sport i like

pkvracing12
10-30-04, 03:23 PM
Since the NHL is on lock out Champcar is the only thing I have to watch well besides Rescue me and that dont begin untill march. But im a strong supportter of this series and im sick of people putting it down we are growing stronger and stronger day by day and i like this champcar better now then a couple years ago when everything turned to contraversy this season politics havent played much of a roll and its helped the series is going so much smoother since the bankruptcy and i have noticed that owrs really does care and will keep it alive and when the day that the doom dies we will be back at IMS and all the other races that jackass tony george screwed up i havent lost faith in champcar i have gained it and its the world series of racing not the IRL. The IRL is going to die ! oh one other thing i was at this community college and Cart donated a renualt pace car to them and i might buy it. so if i do I will post picture's of it.

Ankf00
10-30-04, 03:40 PM
the director/ deputy program manager of the NASA contract I work emailed me yesterday invitng me to watch nascar and IRL at Fort Worth... "the IRL has really come around!"

*puke*