PDA

View Full Version : Halloween

Ankf00
10-29-04, 12:34 PM
I talked my Purdue friend into going as a corn farmer, we're getting him a john deere hat from the mall today (there's something wrong in america when you cant find a hunting or general supply store with a john deere hat, but you can find 4 different stores in the mall with one), and I'm giving him my garden ho (figure the pitchfork would be too dangerous around drunk ppl at a party)

and I'm gonna get a taxicab hat from the auto parts store, wear a yellowed and oil greased undershirt with some crappy workboots, get a 6 of PBR, take out one of the cans, and thread the empty plastic loop around my belt :D
oh ya and forgot, someone from work gave me a bunch of her W'04 stickers, so I'm gonna be slapping those on everyone tonight too :D

what are all of you doing?

Wheel-Nut
10-29-04, 12:42 PM
I talked my Purdue friend into going as a corn farmer, we're getting him a john deere hat from the mall today (there's something wrong in america when you cant find a hunting or general supply store with a john deere hat, but you can find 4 different stores in the mall with one), and I'm giving him my garden ho (figure the pitchfork would be too dangerous around drunk ppl at a party)

and I'm gonna get a taxicab hat from the auto parts store, wear a yellowed and oil greased undershirt with some crappy workboots, get a 6 of PBR, take out one of the cans, and thread the empty plastic loop around my belt :D
oh ya and forgot, someone from work gave me a bunch of her W'04 stickers, so I'm gonna be slapping those on everyone tonight too :D

what are all of you doing?

So you're going as BiF?
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images/Me.jpg

Ankf00
10-29-04, 12:51 PM
damn skippy :gomer:

:D

anait
10-29-04, 01:04 PM
I've been too busy finding stuff for the kids...in our house we'll have a 12 yr old spoiled rich kid, a 7 yr old Anakin Skywalker, a 4 yr old butterfly, and a 2 yr old female version of my husband...our youngest really looks up to her daddy. :D

But I haven't given my costume a single thought! I usually dress up as a circus clown :D, but this year I'm tempted to phone around to the racing stores in Wpg to rent a firesuit again. Don't think I'll have the time, though...plus the rentable ones never have sponsor patches, look pretty plain.

tllips
10-29-04, 01:59 PM
Something about 4yr olds and butterflies. That's what mine is too :p

Sean O'Gorman
10-29-04, 02:29 PM
I'm working. :(

Dvdb
10-29-04, 03:33 PM
Thinking about dressing up as my ex-girlfriends fiance but I don't drink copious amounts of gin and gag on cigarettes. ;)

RaceGrrl
10-29-04, 03:46 PM
Bellydancer for me. Go figure. :rolleyes:

G.
10-29-04, 03:56 PM
Same as Ank, but that's pretty much how I always dress. :gomer:

RacinM3
10-29-04, 04:17 PM
Hey! MY garden doesn't have a ho!!! :p

Turn7
10-29-04, 04:33 PM

Poor Mr. Scarecrow. He must be a lonely bloke

Ankf00
10-29-04, 04:37 PM
That's cuz your garden ain't "full service" :gomer:

Anteater
10-30-04, 11:50 AM
Bellydancer for me. Go figure. :rolleyes:

LOL, 'Grrl! Knowing about my side job, sometimes people ask me if that's what I'm going to wear for Halloween. I tell them that I've worn those costumes so much, it doesn't even feel like a costume anymore!

We're just going to stay home and pass out treats to the young 'uns; we enjoy seeing the kiddies dressed up. Mr. A. will wear a demon costume, and I'll be a mermaid (which actually looks a lot like a bellydancer for some reason). :D Wish I could post a photo--I made the costume myself without a pattern, and it turned out pretty well.

FTG
10-30-04, 12:17 PM
I'm giving him my garden ho

Keep your pimp hand strong. Never give away a hoe.

Jervis Tetch 1
10-31-04, 12:58 AM
With one of my old fireproofs and radio, I'm going as a CART crew member. If I had a helmet, I'd be a driver.

Anteater
10-31-04, 01:55 PM

On a related topic, I just read in the paper that THE most popular Halloween costumes for adults this year are the pimp and ho. I showed the photo of the costumes to Mr. Anteater, though, and he said that they look nothing like the ones who were working his motel during the Vegas race weekend! :D

Dave99
10-31-04, 04:42 PM
Ah yes... HO-tel6 was quite the festive "affair". :eek:

Props to the bruthah working his girls. Dude had some multi-tasking skillz. :thumbup:

Not sure if the wimmin had any. Prolly for the right money they do. :D