PDA

View Full Version : The Foosball, College, 10/23

Ankf00
10-23-04, 06:48 PM
well, notre dame went down, so all's not lost

iowa 6-4 penn state <--- game was called after 4 innings due to weather, winning pitcher: drew tate

12 minutes until the depantsing by sand aggy commences :eek: :saywhat:

dando
10-23-04, 07:29 PM
Hee hee....domers lose. Can't wait to watch them get keeled in Purinaville in two weeks.

Meechicken survives @ Purdoo...not sure about the l8 fumble recovery call, but there wasn't enough there for replay to overturn. One thang is fer sure, tho....Mushbag and Danielson are just plain awful in the booth.

FSU survives yet again @ Wake.

OU Jr. survives on the road @ Mizzou.

Mihammy @ the Pack up next.

'horns against Tech on TBS....will Bevo's boyz pass for >100 yards this week?

Oh yeah, Bucks right the ship against IU. Woody woulda come back from the grave had they lost that one.

Tech scores first on the 'horns. Itz all good. ;)

-Kevin

nrc
10-23-04, 07:33 PM
Oh yeah, Bucks right the ship against IU. Woody woulda come back from the grave had they lost that one.

Have we woken up, or is this just a brief respite from the Buckeye nightmare? I guess time will tell.

dando
10-23-04, 07:42 PM
Have we woken up, or is this just a brief respite from the Buckeye nightmare? I guess time will tell.
Well, IMHO, this bunch won't be bowl elligible @ season's end. 20-7 @ halftime, 30-7 final :( Baby steps, but I don't see them getting the long runs and big pass plays next week, or the week after, or after that... :(

Oh well...pop in the '03 Fiesta Bowl DVD and itz all good. :)

-Kevin

Ankf00
10-23-04, 09:10 PM
Well, IMHO, this bunch won't be bowl elligible @ season's end. 20-7 @ halftime, 30-7 final :( Baby steps, but I don't see them getting the long runs and big pass plays next week, or the week after, or after that... :(

Oh well...pop in the '03 Fiesta Bowl DVD and itz all good. :)

-Kevin

PI was bull****! 5 yard cushion!

anywho, I wanted to share the greatness that is sand sheaggy
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/prosdog/Butt.jpg
seems they like to go commando up there :D

Ankf00
10-23-04, 10:17 PM
half of SBC Jones stadium was empty by mid 3rd quarter, hrm, where's MAXAR RE tonight? ;) :D

RHR_Fan
10-23-04, 10:27 PM
Go Badgers! :)

~Nicole

FLCARTfan
10-24-04, 08:56 AM
Boy ANK, that Chris Leak sure is somethin special......Losin to the Bulldogs! (From Mississippi State?) LOLOLOLOLOL. That pick late in the 4th quarter was golden. BTW, he loses to the other Bulldogs in my hometown next week at the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party.

You can't spell failure without UF

Dave99
10-24-04, 12:53 PM
How'd USC do yesterday? Anyone know? Anyone? Anyone at all? :p

http://www.collegeflagsandbanners.com/NewPhotosOct03/usclouditem.jpg

Ankf00
10-24-04, 01:34 PM
Boy ANK, that Chris Leak sure is somethin special......Losin to the Bulldogs! (From Mississippi State?) LOLOLOLOLOL. That pick late in the 4th quarter was golden. BTW, he loses to the other Bulldogs in my hometown next week at the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party.

You can't spell failure without UF

1 word for you buddy

RIX

;)

now only a criminole would blame a loss, despite 31 points scored, on a qb, but hey, you're jealous their Q actually scores points, I understand, I'm jealous too :)

and I notice no one has found "waldo" in that picture I posted yet ;)

Sean O'Gorman
10-24-04, 03:47 PM
and I notice no one has found "waldo" in that picture I posted yet ;)

I did, but I wasn't going to say anything about it. What the hell was that all about?

nrc
10-24-04, 03:49 PM
Is she in the plumbing program?

Ankf00
10-24-04, 03:53 PM
I did, but I wasn't going to say anything about it. What the hell was that all about?
just a fantastic use of instant replay, that's all, and a tribute to low-rise jeans everywhere :D

Is she in the plumbing program? it is Lubbock, so I'd guess... yes.

edit: michigan passes ND to become #1 in all time winning percentage on top of their #1 in total wins, go blue

Michigan 0.746736292
ND 0.745240254
Texas 0.712444444
Alabama 0.711887477
Oklahoma 0.710915819

Jervis Tetch 1
10-24-04, 10:04 PM
Not our finest hour, but a win's a win and one more and we're bowl eligible.

Still, 6-4?!?! :saywhat:

bdogg187
10-24-04, 10:24 PM
FSU survives yet again @ Wake.

Another heart breaking loss for Wake in the last few minutes of the game. We lost to Clemson and State in OT, and we came very close to beating Va. Tech and FSU. I am getting sick of losing all these close games. Thank god basketball begins soon.