PDA

View Full Version : Race Director complaint

Lizzerd
10-23-04, 12:29 AM
So, I signed on for a month of service the day of the Las Vegas on September 25 so I could watch Surfer's too. Today is October 22 and the race is on October 24. I just tried to get on and I have expired. The last time I checked, February was the only month with 28 days in it. This sucks.

trish
10-23-04, 07:07 AM
It's supposed to automatically renew.

Gary
10-23-04, 01:17 PM
So, I signed on for a month of service the day of the Las Vegas on September 25 so I could watch Surfer's too. Today is October 22 and the race is on October 24. I just tried to get on and I have expired. The last time I checked, February was the only month with 28 days in it. This sucks.
I use Windows Media Player, and I had to open up its Privacy settings to make Race Director stop asking me to re-login every time I tried to play a stream. If this is the problem you're having, this might fix it.

Open WMP before logging in to Race Diractor. Go to Tools > Options > Privacy and make sure "Acquire Licenses automatically for protected content" and "Send unique player ID to provider" are checked. (you might consider un-checking them when the broadcast is over)

Also, I use ZoneAlarm firewall software, & had to configure an "open" hole for an IP address before Race Director would work. If you use Zone Alarm and are having Race Director problems, check the Zone Alarm logs for errors. If you don't know how to fix them, just shut your firewall down during the broadcast.

Gary