PDA

View Full Version : MICHEAL ANDRETTI ON WINDTUNNEL

LUCKYROLLSTEAM
10-19-04, 11:41 PM
FORMER CART DRIVER ANDRETTI WAS ON WINDTUNNEL TUESDAY NIGHT TALKING ABOUT THE IRL AND HOW CCWS DIDNT SEE THE SAME THINGS TO HIS KNOWLEDGE THAT THE IRL SAW SO THEY WENT THERE SEPERATE WAYS SO THATS WHY THE IRL WENT ROAD RACING AND THERE GOING TO GO HEAD TO HEAD WITH CCWS TO SEE WHOS BETTER

RaceGrrl
10-19-04, 11:42 PM
Capslock. Check it.

Jervis Tetch 1
10-19-04, 11:43 PM
Windbag wants the ratings to hit less than zero eh? :gomer:

LUCKYROLLSTEAM
10-19-04, 11:45 PM
I guess so but Andretti used to be my favorite driver before he left but now hes a total joke for saying the things he said on the show and even more since he left

LUCKYROLLSTEAM
10-19-04, 11:46 PM
Thanks racegrrl for noticing but I usually like my words i caps

FRANKY
10-19-04, 11:48 PM
FORMER CART DRIVER ANDRETTI WAS ON WINDTUNNEL TUESDAY NIGHT TALKING ABOUT THE IRL AND HOW CCWS DIDNT SEE THE SAME THINGS TO HIS KNOWLEDGE THAT THE IRL SAW SO THEY WENT THERE SEPERATE WAYS SO THATS WHY THE IRL WENT ROAD RACING AND THERE GOING TO GO HEAD TO HEAD WITH CCWS TO SEE WHOS BETTER

THAT'S NOT QUITE IT.

Michael didn't go out of his way to fling crap at CART like he has done in the past. He never seemed to refer to the IRL but instead referred to "open wheel racing". He wasn't even positive when Dave brought up the "merge" which we all know was just a "check writing offer" and only then said that's why the IRL was going road racing and "head to head", even then he said we'll see how it turns out.

He was pretty boring with the same lackluster TV performance he has shown in the past.

nrc
10-19-04, 11:51 PM
Thanks racegrrl for noticing but I usually like my words i caps

Generally all caps is considered poor etiquette on the internet. It looks too much like you're shouting all the time. Anyway, welcome to Off Camber.

LUCKYROLLSTEAM
10-20-04, 12:00 AM
Yeah he was pretty boring I was basically intrested at what he was going to say about his team and the IRL and open whell racing in general but if the three amigos were wacthing tonight i hope they know that the IRL is not really going there seperate ways as they say and I think they know that

Dave99
10-20-04, 01:43 AM
Now that you have the caps lock key figured out help yourself to some of these, LUCKYROLLSTEAM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Mikey. :rolleyes:

Lizzerd
10-20-04, 02:20 AM
And lern how to spel.

cart7
10-20-04, 05:36 AM
Now that you have the caps lock key figured out help yourself to some of these, LUCKYROLLSTEAM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Mikey. :rolleyes:

he also missed one or two of these ,,
;)

is he the anti-paper?

scanman
10-20-04, 06:47 AM
Geez,...whata tuff crowd... :D

Sean O'Gorman
10-20-04, 09:26 AM
cart7, I think you should show him the newbie posting guide. :D

Dirty Sanchez
10-20-04, 09:42 AM
Of all the EARL players, FMA might be the scumsuckinest of them all :thumdown:

LUCKYROLLSTEAM
10-20-04, 11:04 AM
Give me a brake people i'm new here and i'm a Champ Car fan just like you, i'll figure it out sooner or later.

Dirty Sanchez
10-20-04, 11:15 AM
break :gomer:

LUCKYROLLSTEAM
10-20-04, 11:35 AM
Man i'm showing my true colors as a rookie :D

RacinM3
10-20-04, 11:53 AM
How funny, I feel like I saw the interview, but I didn't. At this point a monkey could write the script for these jackasses during their interviews.

rabbit
10-20-04, 12:26 PM
is he the anti-paper?
D@mn, cart7 stole my line. :D

JLMannin
10-20-04, 12:29 PM
There = location The taco stand is over there.

Their = indicates possession. My kids can tie their shoes.

They're = contraction of they and are

Putting it all together:

They're standing over there while your brother and sister are putting their jackets on.

By the way, welcome to OffCamber.

devilmaster
10-20-04, 12:35 PM
There = location The taco stand is over there.
Their = indicates possession. My kids can tie their shoes.
They're = contraction of they and are
Putting it all together:
They're standing over there while your brother and sister are putting their jackets on.

You typed that and all I thought of was this:

http://www.postdiluvian.org/~gilly/Schoolhouse_Rock/pix/rocky.gif

As your body grows bigger
Your mind grows flowered
It's great to learn
'Cause knowledge is power!

It's Schoolhouse Rocky
That chip off the block
of your favorite schoolhouse
Schoolhouse Rock!

;)
Steve

Turn7
10-20-04, 02:37 PM
Lucky,

I don't know what there problem is today. Enjoy the site and don't let folks get to you for they're secret desires to be a grammer teacher.

Light in up people.

nrc
10-20-04, 03:01 PM
Give me a brake people i'm new here and i'm a Champ Car fan just like you, i'll figure it out sooner or later.

We're always happy to have another Champ car fan on board. :thumbup:

RichK
10-20-04, 03:12 PM
Lucky,

I don't know what there problem is today. Enjoy the site and don't let folks get to you for they're secret desires to be a grammer teacher.

Light in up people.

Write on! :thumbup:

rabbit
10-20-04, 03:15 PM
Write on! :thumbup:
^^^ WUT HE SEDD

Sean O'Gorman
10-20-04, 03:16 PM
You guise are really tearable.

G.
10-20-04, 06:30 PM
cart7, I think you should show him the newbie posting guide. :Ddammit! You owe me a new keyboard. :flame:

:laugh:

Lucky, this is for intelligent discussion, as you saw when you signed up. You will get lots of flak from the grammar police. Not for the occasional typo and misspelling and such, but for, I guess, laziness in posting. As for me, I can handle most bad grammer, except for the run-on sentences with no punctuation. When I read posts like that I get out of breath. Gotta work on that moving-lips-while-reading problem. :gomer:

Welcome!

Sean O'Gorman
10-20-04, 07:24 PM
Lucky, this is for intelligent discussion, as you saw when you signed up. You will get lots of flak from the grammar police. Not for the occasional typo and misspelling and such, but for, I guess, laziness in posting.

Just think of it as your hazing. ;) I think mine has lasted longer than this forum has been around. :D

Dave99
10-20-04, 10:35 PM
Back on topic...

I wouldn't put too much stock into anything Mikey says. :rolleyes:

LUCKYROLLSTEAM
10-21-04, 02:24 PM
Thank you guys for your support of a newbie, I'll get it together soon, but i just feel that Mr. Andretti just does'nt understand how bad he messed up when he left and then bad mouth the series that made him who he was. We all know that even though that they say thier going thier really not, if that was the case the would stay on all oval as planned before. So if people read between the lines everyone knows the war has just begun. The only way this war will end is if one series dies and I hope it's not CCWS.

Steve99
10-21-04, 03:42 PM
Michael didn't go out of his way to fling crap at CART like he has done in the past. He never seemed to refer to the IRL but instead referred to "open wheel racing". He wasn't even positive when Dave brought up the "merge" which we all know was just a "check writing offer" and only then said that's why the IRL was going road racing and "head to head", even then he said we'll see how it turns out.

When he said "we'll see how it turns out", it came out more like "we're going road racing so we can stomp Champ Car".

LUCKYROLLSTEAM
10-21-04, 04:05 PM
you nailed it exactly Steve99