PDA

View Full Version : WOO DOGGIES INFO

DjDrOmusic
02-19-03, 04:19 AM
Some WOO items: My wife and I will be at the door Saturday night to meet and greet anyone who is coming to Columbus that day. You'll know me by my blue Dr's Scrubs(yes I really wear them for my
shows),remember, you get a 10% Discount on Saturday and the cover charge is being waved, just mention that you are there for the CART race...Sunday the door opens at 11 am, the Pre-Race on SPEED starts at 12:30... Be sure to check out the Miller Lite Stock Car model on top of the standing cooler towards the back, I put a well placed sticker on the car today...Remember that nothing is set in stone as far as times go for Sunday, only the actual race, and the fact that Woo Doggies is providing a FREE Buffet...I got a stack of Crapwagon T-shirts today in the mail as well as Crapwagon stickers, courtesy of Matt and Marissa, the shirts will be auctioned and the proceeds given to the Cornbread Relief Fund...Miller(I hope)will have the Welcome sign delivered tomorrow, Thankyou Wickerbill for the use of the Off Camber logo and to Matt and Marissa for the use of the NEW Crapwagon Logo...trophies for the Woo Doggies GP are ordered and there are 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Fastest Lap, Ricer Concours and one special one that you'll see on Sunday, the trophies were bought by Woo Doggies...I purchased a special plaque to present to Woo Doggies on everyones behalf, thanking them for allowing us to invade their bar, it has a laser cut image of Mario's Lola on it...Warlock as you know was able to get the good folks at Mid-Ohio to donate sweaters and tickets for the Champcar race, as doorprizes...the games for the day are being organized by Napolean, please read his link on Woo Doggies Games for the explanation...some FORMER employees of Team Rahal have indicated that they will be joining us...I think that just about covers everything except that I will be donating my time after the event to provide entertainment for your enjoyment, and you never know what surprises there may be, see you all this weekend!:D

Lizzerd
02-19-03, 05:11 AM
This is gonna be such a blast...

DjDr, you are da man. I and several others that I know of will gladly be accepting our Woo Doggie discount on Saturday night. I'll be spending my money being a Dog on Saturday night, then crawling, or hopefully stumbling, to my room at the Days Inn. Then back for more debauchery bright and early on Sunday.

After all that, 11AM will be early...

Hardpoint
02-19-03, 03:09 PM
I can't wait. Your effort is greatly appreciated. I am hoping to get to WooDoggies rather early on Saturday to watch the UD Flyers/Xavier Musketeers game @ 2:00. After that, I'm up for whatever. Lizzerd has the right idea in spending the bulk of my time and $$$ at the bar that is obviously going out of their way for us.

P.S. It looks like Lizzerd has a birthday shot comming his way.

mello
02-21-03, 08:37 AM
What time do the on Sat night is this all to start? I am not sure if we will make but going to try.

RaceGrrl
02-21-03, 09:36 AM
I can't seem to find the post with the WooDoggies address and phone number. Can you repost it? See you all on Sunday!

DjDrOmusic
02-21-03, 01:35 PM
They are located at 5257 Westpointe Plaza Drive, just off I-70 at the Hilliard-Rome Road exit, in the Westpointe Plaza. Woo Doggies Grille faces WalMart and is right next to the movie theater. Saturday can start basically anytime you want, I believe the band starts at 9. A word of warning about the wings, TRIPLE DOG DARE WINGS are like putting lava in your mouth and then chasing it with a shot of tabasco. then lighting a match and setting your tongue on fire which you then try to put out with methanol, in other words they are H-O-T!!

Cam
02-21-03, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by DjDrOmusic
A word of warning about the wings, TRIPLE DOG DARE WINGS are like putting lava in your mouth and then chasing it with a shot of tabasco. then lighting a match and setting your tongue on fire which you then try to put out with methanol, in other words they are H-O-T!!

Sounds like they are right up Lizzerds alley! :D

devilmaster
02-21-03, 02:08 PM
Should we get Twisty to try the wings first? He has experience in this.... :D

Steve

mello
02-21-03, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by devilmaster
Should we get Twisty to try the wings first? He has experience in this.... :D

Steve

NOOOO!! Then he may not be able to say my favorite words!
Patreeeeeeek!

lisa
02-22-03, 12:04 PM
It doesn't look like we'll be getting too much snow to keep me away, so I'll be there. Hopefully, I'll see everyone Sat & Sun. I can't wait to see everyone.

RTKar
02-22-03, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by lisa
It doesn't look like we'll be getting too much snow to keep me away, so I'll be there. Hopefully, I'll see everyone Sat & Sun. I can't wait to see everyone.

Can you pick me up on the way? ;)

mello
02-22-03, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by lisa

Hurry up and get over here!!! Can't wait to see you again also