PDA

View Full Version : the foosball, college, 10/16

Ankf00
10-16-04, 02:01 PM
andrew walter takes on that soft SC secondary, this should make jervis all giddy inside :D

my soccer teammate is a Purdue alum, as is one of my buddies at Boeing, so I have to pull for the boilers today :gomer:

and KSU is giving OU a run for their money, go purple poosiecats!

devilmaster
10-16-04, 02:07 PM
At the moment, my two teams are losing....

Hopin for a couple comebacks..... Go Wolverines and Midshipmen!

Steve

dando
10-16-04, 02:38 PM
Minniesota getting blowed up biggie time @ MSU!

KSU has 21 on OU (@ least 7 by the D)?!? Either it's a big letdown, or the 'horns O must suck.

I'm thinking ASU will give SC a game. Bears shoulda beat 'em last week.

-Kevin

Ankf00
10-16-04, 05:07 PM
Minniesota getting blowed up biggie time @ MSU!

KSU has 21 on OU (@ least 7 by the D)?!? Either it's a big letdown, or the 'horns O must suck.

I'm thinking ASU will give SC a game. Bears shoulda beat 'em last week.

-Kevin

OU kept making dumb penalties and blowing coverages, and missing blocking assignments on the Oline too, but regardless, 'horns O does suck.

and true to form, every year after our OU drubbing, Davis busts out the WR end around option pass and some other trick plays, never during OU, only after :rolleyes: and that's also when we play our blue chip freshmen, not before OU to give them experience, only after :rolleyes:

asu is getting SPANKED, walter needs an oline

I now have an opinion on Iowa, go hawkeyes.

Methanolandbrats
10-16-04, 09:18 PM
http://www.uwbadgers.com/../photos/sport/fb/badger_helmet_fb_01_02at.jpg

Jervis Tetch 1
10-17-04, 01:00 AM
Ank is converted. Cool.

Hey, if the Hawks never win another game this season, I'll be happy in the knowledge we laid 33 on the Buckeyes.

Now OSU doesn't have much of an offense, but to lay 33 on that vaunted defense is so cool. It's great to stop an eight game losing streak against them.

nrc
10-17-04, 01:51 AM
Now OSU doesn't have much of an offense, but to lay 33 on that vaunted defense is so cool. It's great to stop an eight game losing streak against them.

Unfortunately when you've got no offense even a "vaunted" defense gets tired. Alas I wouldn't "vaunt" this defense that much to begin with.

It's a long season for Bucks fans. :(

Ankf00
10-17-04, 02:14 AM
Unfortunately when you've got no offense even a "vaunted" defense gets tired. Alas I wouldn't "vaunt" this defense that much to begin with.

we had 58 yards passing today from our qb's

vy was the #1 recruit in '01 according to every major mag, parade, sporting news, etc, almost 5K yds, 35 td's passing, 1500 yds 24 rushing td's his senior year, he couldn't hit a WR to save his life now...

we're gonna get nebraska'ed by Tech next weekend :saywhat:

RHR_Fan
10-17-04, 11:44 AM

I wish I would have seen the second half of that game. I only caught the first half.

~Nicole

4wheeldrifter
10-18-04, 10:57 AM

Amen, brother. They are establishing new levels of $uck, levels not seen before.

Michigan game is gonna be ugly. :thumdown:

dando
10-18-04, 05:33 PM
Ank is converted. Cool.

Hey, if the Hawks never win another game this season, I'll be happy in the knowledge we laid 33 on the Buckeyes.

Vaunted?!? You've been reading the pre-season press releases too much. Dood, the O is so bad, the D gets the wind sucked out of them by the 3rd quarter. Check the time of possession stats vs. Wisconsin...almost 2:1. Heck, the only factor that balanced out the time of possession was the Hawks' passing game success (a copycat of the Mildcats game plan).

Plus, after the losses to the NFL, the D (especially the DL) is a shadow of it's former glory. Enjoy it. The better team definitely won. I'll still cherish '02 when OSU won it all, and the Hawks got their arses handed to them by USC. :gomer:

-Kevin

dando
10-18-04, 05:35 PM
Acckk Thpppt! ;)

Congrats to the Badgers. Just don't go stink it up in a few weeks by choking. BTW, if it's Cal against W in the Rose Bowl, fear the Bear.

-Kevin

dando
10-18-04, 05:37 PM
Amen, brother. They are establishing new levels of $uck, levels not seen before.

Michigan game is gonna be ugly. :thumdown:
Offense is #111 out of 117 in division 1 (Marshall was 117 a week ago). Now Jackson Pike (a landfill for the non-locals) ain't the only thing that stinks in Cbus. :thumdown:

-Kevin

Ankf00
10-18-04, 06:07 PM
Offense is #111 out of 117 in division 1 (Marshall was 117 a week ago). Now Jackson Pike (a landfill for the non-locals) ain't the only thing that stinks in Cbus. :thumdown:

-Kevin

we're last place in texas D1A passing offense, UTEP, TCU, SMU, Cougar High, Baylor, Tech, Aggy, Rice, even Rice who runs an option game is ahead of us, i feel the pain :)

dando
10-18-04, 07:05 PM
we're last place in texas D1A passing offense, UTEP, TCU, SMU, Cougar High, Baylor, Tech, Aggy, Rice, even Rice who runs an option game is ahead of us, i feel the pain :)
I'll trade ya yer RB for our WRs.... ;)

-Kevin

Ankf00
10-18-04, 07:07 PM
I'll trade ya yer RB for our WRs.... ;)

-Kevin

hellz no, we've been raking in the WR's the past 3 years, aggy is pissed cuz they think we're recruiting em just so they won't get any blue chips

i'll take your Q though :D

Dave99
10-18-04, 07:28 PM
How'd USC do? Anyone know? Anyone? Anyone at all? :p

dando
10-18-04, 08:30 PM

The 'cocks over KY 12-7. Hmmm, that just don't sound right. :gomer:

-Kevin

dando
10-18-04, 08:37 PM
i'll take your Q though :D

My beef ain't with Zwick or Smith. Either of them could do OK (not as in Okie) behind a decent line and an *actual* running game. Cr@p, the running game OSU has wouldn't pass for a bunch of stand ins for Heaven Can Wait. :thumdown: (I need one of them barfy smilies)

Then to follow up Sat with the Bungles vs. Brownies!!! Oy! :-P---*

:D

-Kevin

Ankf00
10-18-04, 11:49 PM

ucla in 97 and 98, angels in 02, SC in 03 and 04, and dodgers in 04, how do you guys keep up with the wagons? :p