PDA

View Full Version : Sick b@stards desecrate Buttmacher's Mom's grave...

TrueBrit
10-14-04, 12:57 PM
According to Reuters...

"BERLIN, Oct 14 (Reuters) - The grave of the mother of
Formula One drivers Michael and Ralf Schumacher has been
desecrated, authorities said on Thursday.
The grave was dug open in the Kerpen-Manheim cemetery on
Wednesday night, police in the western town of Kerpen said.
They said the coffin had not been opened.
Elisabeth Schumacher died in April 2003 at the age of 55.
In April, Germany's Sueddeutsche Zeitung newspaper reported
that Manheim, the village on the edge of Kerpen where the
brothers grew up, would be demolished to make way for an
open-cast coal mine and that its 1,700 residents would have to
be moved along with its graveyard."

I cannot possible fathom why ANYONE would do this.....

I have no love for the chin as you well know, but this is outrageous....

:mad:

chop456
10-14-04, 01:00 PM
Disgusting.

pchall
10-14-04, 03:33 PM
Just the Foyt guys needing some samples.

RichK
10-14-04, 03:44 PM
That's awful. But pchall, your post is so damn funny that I'm laughing my ass off!

anait
10-14-04, 03:50 PM
There are lots of seriously disturbed people in the world...and lots of just plain idiotic ones, too. :flame:

Ziggy
10-14-04, 06:16 PM
pchall, I laughed as well

Hero worship in Germany is real high I would imagine. Its really sad, and one of the reason's the location of Dale Earnhardt's grave has never been public

When refering to Dale Earnhardt, its not Junior or Senior

its

Dale Earnhardt the dead one

or

Dale Earnhardt the live one

Don Quixote
10-14-04, 06:57 PM
pchall, we will give you a pass seeing how it is your birthday. :laugh:

Classic Apex
10-14-04, 10:02 PM
Utterly repulsive.

:mad:

(not your comment, Don, just clarifying :D )

gjc2
10-16-04, 11:19 AM
It’s not appropriate to refer to him with a pejorative in a post about the desecration of his mother’s grave.

George

Sean O'Gorman
10-16-04, 12:04 PM
I thought the same thing too.

Hot Rod Otis
10-16-04, 01:08 PM
It’s not appropriate to refer to him with a pejorative in a post about the desecration of his mother’s grave.

George

Couldn't agree more gjc2. But then again....consider the source :shakehead My 7th grader has more maturity than that. :shakehead

Methanolandbrats
10-16-04, 01:11 PM
I thought the same thing too. So did I, but why bother.

ilferrari
10-17-04, 06:11 AM
If it's inappropriate to refer to him as Buttmacher and 'the chin' here, then it is at anytime

gjc2
10-17-04, 09:08 AM
If it's inappropriate to refer to him as Buttmacher and 'the chin' here, then it is at anytime

I never liked the use of those terms either, but I guess they’re a part of professional sports.

I don’t quite understand why so many on this forum dislike Michael Schumacher. I can understand rooting for an underdog (which is everyone else in F1) but why dislike him for being so incredibly successful? He seems like a nice guy. We’ve all seen him drop a bottle of champagne to his mechanics from the rostrum. His congratulations to other drivers when they win seem genuine.

As for Ralf, I remember his comments about Montoya, saying they didn’t get along personally but Juan was a very good teammate and great driver. I thought was a classy thing to say.

I also don’t agree with the criticism of Barrichello. There is no other seat in F1 with as great a possibility to win races. Number two a Ferrari is better than number one anywhere else.

George

Lizzerd
10-17-04, 08:05 PM
I don?t quite understand why so many on this forum dislike Michael Schumacher. I can understand rooting for an underdog (which is everyone else in F1) but why dislike him for being so incredibly successful? He seems like a nice guy. We?ve all seen him drop a bottle of champagne to his mechanics from the rostrum. His congratulations to other drivers when they win seem genuine.

George, I think it's not so much that there are a lot of people who dislike him as it is that the people who do dislike him are vocal about it, but I'm only speaking for myself. I don't have a problem with him. If I could trade places with him, I sure as hell would.

And, desecrating anywone's grave is abominable.

Methanolandbrats
10-18-04, 11:25 AM
I don’t quite understand why so many on this forum dislike Michael Schumacher.

George

"Many" do not dislike Schumi. Generally, it seems that British Doods hate Germans. I have found this to be true when chatting with folks at the USGP. Maybe it's got something to do with V2 rockets....that kind of stuff.

chop456
10-18-04, 01:07 PM
I think alot of it stems from Adelaide and Jerez, too.

RichK
10-18-04, 01:11 PM

That's what I was going to say. I don't consider him a good sportsman because of those races.

Having said that, the F1 Decade replay of Adelaide almost changed my mind about that incident.

Michaelhatesfans
10-18-04, 01:53 PM
I have no love for the chin as you well know.....
You might have mentioned it once or twice, in passing. It rings a bell...

;)

TrueBrit
10-19-04, 01:34 PM
It appears as though some folks still need to get over themselves.... :shakehead

What most of you geniuses failed to realize is that whilst I have no time whatsoever for the dirty, chopping, cheating bastard in question, I found it abhorrent that someone would behave in the fashion described....

To break it down even further, even though I despise him, I have enough respect for him as human to feel saddened and angered at this senseless and disrespectful turn of events...

Or was that too "immature" for you to grasp?

...nevermind...look who I'm asking.... :rolleyes:

rabbit
10-19-04, 01:39 PM
Bingo. That said, my opinion of Schumacher has improved greatly over the last couple years based on some things I read about him.

mapguy
10-20-04, 07:00 AM

Let's not forget the dirty cheating bastid trying to force Hakkinen off at 200+ at Spa a few years back. Then there was Silverstone last year with Alonso as well.

Methanolandbrats
10-20-04, 09:55 PM
...nevermind...look who I'm asking.... :rolleyes: You claim you are so offended by the desecration, yet at the same time you insert another stupid insult. His name is Schumacher. No matter how much you roll your eyes, you're still full of ****.

Cam
10-20-04, 11:14 PM
You claim you are so offended by the desecration, yet at the same time you insert another stupid insult. His name is Schumacher. No matter how much you roll your eyes, you're still full of ****.
:shakehead

ilferrari
10-21-04, 03:11 AM
This is getting good! :thumbup:

FTG
10-21-04, 06:07 AM
I'm just waiting to see why this is all Bush's fault. ;)

TrueBrit
10-21-04, 08:50 AM
You claim you are so offended by the desecration, yet at the same time you insert another stupid insult. His name is Schumacher. No matter how much you roll your eyes, you're still full of ****.

Like I said...look who I'm asking.... :gomer: