21 August Turkey

4 September Italy

11 September Belgium

25 September Brazil

9 October Japan
TBC China

* Contract under discussion
** Subject to compliance with contract

The dates for the Grands Prix of Europe, USA and China will be confirmed no later than the meeting of the World Motor Sport Council on December 10, 2004

http://www.formula1.com/news/2335.html

A whole lot of questions on this one and its not very complete. I thought the US GP was already given and extension...so whats to be confirmed?

pchall
10-13-04, 12:17 PM
WTF about the GP of France in April?

Bernie must have a really good paying customer for the usual summer date.

:saywhat: Die, Bernie. Die.

The Doctor
10-13-04, 12:26 PM
A whole lot of questions on this one and its not very complete. I thought the US GP was already given and extension...so whats to be confirmed?

TBCs are date only. Depends on status of asteriked events. TBC events might need to be moved a week forward or back depending on how the asteriks shake out to avoid large gaps.

jonovision_man
10-13-04, 12:35 PM
TBCs are date only. Depends on status of asteriked events. TBC events might need to be moved a week forward or back depending on how the asteriks shake out to avoid large gaps.

I said it once but it bares repeating... "avoid large gaps"... good idea, eh? KK and PG, you listenning?

jono

devilmaster
10-13-04, 12:39 PM
Die, Bernie. Die.

If he did, i'm sure he has another napoleonic complex dictator to run it for him. Juan Antonio Samaranch comes to mind..... :rolleyes:

Steve

pchall
10-13-04, 04:05 PM
[QUOTE=devilmasterJuan Antonio Samaranch comes to mind..... :rolleyes:

Steve[/QUOTE]

Oh, oh, oh... F1 must remain pure sport....

Not since the 70s... if then.
:rofl:

Cart Champion
10-13-04, 05:54 PM
I said it once but it bares repeating... "avoid large gaps"... good idea, eh? KK and PG, you listenning?

jono

Definately, you gotta keep the fans interested.