PDA

View Full Version : Surfers?

Kiwifan
10-11-04, 08:21 PM
Anyone heading to Surfers? Robstar? Clown? Rev? Anyone??

Keep in touch.

Rusty.

Sean O'Gorman
10-11-04, 08:54 PM
Ugh, this is just one of those threads that serves no purpose but to rub it in to those who aren't going to Surfer's, isn't it?

RTKar
10-11-04, 08:58 PM
Surfer's.....pfffttt...pretty girls....beer...racing ..pretty girls....Nahhh, I'll stay home and go to work.. :thumbup:

Sean O'Gorman
10-11-04, 09:16 PM
Yeah, I think Surfer's can be the exception to our argument against international races. :D

Clown
10-11-04, 09:45 PM
I've got work on Thursday, so no dice.
I'm looking at Friday and Sunday. The only problem is getting nailed on 1 day ticket prices. A 4 day pass is only $15 more than Fri+Sun :mad:

Kiwifan
10-12-04, 04:08 AM
Sorry Sean'o, I will take everything in for you. ;) The sites, the sounds, the sights. :) My just turned 18 year old son wants me to take him to Shooters for this on track fun. Rather than post a link that may be risqué' I'll just put the Official Indy link up and you can surf down and see for yourself. Me, I'm just there for the cars........ :) :)

Rusty.

On Track Entertainment (http://www.indy.com.au/index.cfm?page=whatson)

krunch
10-13-04, 05:56 PM
Have a good time for all of us Rusty.

The whitebait are starting to run on the west coast so that will be me for the next month.
It's my first season in a while so I'm making the most of it.

I just realised that I haven't been to a race meeting since our summer series.
How slack is that?

Kiwifan
10-17-04, 09:08 PM
Right, I'm off at last. :) After months of having to endure your going to the races now it's my turn :)

Guys, rest assured that I will keep an eye out for the cars and girls for ya.

Girls, rest assured that I will keep an eye out for the cars and if I remember from past years, there are no other blokes there. Well not that I've seen anyway. ;) :)

Take care all and, I WILL BE THINKING OF YOU!!

RustygoesRacing................................... ...........................

Clown
10-17-04, 09:15 PM
I'll be there Fri, Sat, Sun :D

(Gotta work on Thursday, even though I'm paying for 4days :shakehead )

Robstar
10-17-04, 09:27 PM
Arriving Wednesday, at the track Thursday - Sunday :thumbup: :thumbup: