PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm interesting...... (nascar spoiler)

Rogue Leader
10-10-04, 05:26 PM
Isnt it odd that the first place car is sponsored by the Army, second the Air Force, and third the National Guard????

And the first 2 really havent shown much this season in terms of performance until today.... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Amanda B.'s Mom
10-10-04, 05:35 PM
After reading the above, I just had to check the results.

This was a good time for Air Force, Army, and National Guard to be on the podium. It was something that the US needed right now. So, to everyone who says that NASCAR is "real racing" and that there is no such thing as "the call" :p

What I also found significant was that the car sponsored by "Vote For Bush" was the first one out. :)

--Sorry, I just had to bring that up.

Sean O'Gorman
10-10-04, 09:24 PM
EDIT: n/m :)

Rob
10-10-04, 10:13 PM
What I also found significant was that the car sponsored by "Vote For Bush" was the first one out.
Well of course it was. It didn't want to go left. :D

lone_groover
10-10-04, 10:31 PM
...What I also found significant was that the car sponsored by "Vote For Bush" was the first one out. :)

--Sorry, I just had to bring that up.

Very interesting, indeeeed. :gomer:

Sean O'Gorman
10-10-04, 10:31 PM

http://www.mr2oc.com/images/xtrasmilies/lame.gif

nrc
10-10-04, 10:40 PM
Danger, Will Robinson!

KobySon
10-11-04, 09:42 AM
:rofl:

JLMannin
10-11-04, 11:55 AM
The top three are not in the "chase", so they are free to race for the win instead of driving for points.

JohnHKart
10-12-04, 06:30 AM
Thanks for putting spoiler on the topic and not the race winner....Just watched this on tape...Yeah interesting....and another thing, in the rush for youth veteran Joe Nemecheck got booted at Hendrick where he'd won a race....In thinking today, Nemecheck has won at least one race in all the teams he's driven for on a full time basis the past five years. (Sabates, The 33, Hendrick and now the O1) I don't think there's many other drivers that have moved around that can say that.

John

Steve99
10-12-04, 11:37 AM

:rofl:

RHR_Fan
10-12-04, 06:39 PM
Remember...don't expect good jokes from Rob. :D

~Nicole