PDA

View Full Version : Even in Lego Land . . . .

Wheel-Nut
10-07-04, 09:45 AM
Ruben is second shoe!!

http://cache.lego.com/images/shop/prod/8389-0000-XX-13-1.jpg

anait
10-07-04, 09:51 AM
I saw these sets in Toronto this July, nearly bought the whole bunch. :D But the kids would have taken them apart to make space ships... :laugh:

You can get one of the sets on air miles, for 900 points. They're in the Sears Wish Book, too. Along with a Ferrari Barbie. :rofl:

Joe in LA
10-07-04, 11:19 AM
My younger son just got the F1 Ferrari Lego for his seventh birthday. He built it immediately and carries it around with him a lot. The Chinese GP was the first one he showed any real interest in--he realized the car on TV looked like his Lego. :)

Sean O'Gorman
10-07-04, 11:23 AM
So that is what it would look like if they cloned David Coulthard and put both of them in Ferraris...

Jervis Tetch 1
10-08-04, 12:18 AM
I already bought the $70 Ferrari kit for my son...and I'll probably be the one putting it together!

Michaelhatesfans
10-08-04, 01:00 AM
I already bought the $70 Ferrari kit for my son...and I'll probably be the one putting it together!
Heh, heh... that sounds familiar. My wife just laughs and shakes her head (well, usually!) when I come back from the toy section with something "for Aidan, he was really good today." :gomer:

Sean O'Gorman
10-08-04, 01:06 AM
Actually, what is funny, is look at their facial expressions. Rubens is ecstatic about second place, while Michael seems to not really care that he just won.

IlliniRacer
10-08-04, 09:50 AM
So that is what it would look like if they cloned David Coulthard and put both of them in Ferraris...

:rofl: :rofl:
...but the Lego clones would still be faster