PDA

View Full Version : New C^RT commercials

rabbit
02-18-03, 04:16 PM
There are two new C^RT commercials up on cart.com. I don't have any sound here at work, but they look sweet.:cool:

Don Quixote
02-18-03, 04:43 PM
They sound sweet as well. I like the way that they animate the logo. Very cool. Note to fans of NASCAR commercials: too bad, no wrecks.

nrc
02-18-03, 06:20 PM
No wrecks, but plenty of babes. :) That reminds me. I found it odd that one of the banner ads at SPEED for their CART coverage is of people cleaning up the carnage after the start at Surfers. You probably wouldn't even know what the picture is if you're not a fan of the series.

It's also interesting that CART has a TV spot to push their live timing. I guess they're probably trying to get folks to the web site so they can get them more involved in following the series.

Don Quixote
02-18-03, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by nrc
I guess they're probably trying to get folks to the web site so they can get them more involved in following the series.
I'm guessing there is some form of subliminal indoctrination on the web site. Koolaid was already being used by another lesser series, so they had to come up with a more high tech method to win fans. Oh yea, I almost forgot, ;)

Sean O'Gorman
02-19-03, 07:55 PM
Why did the announcer inhale helium before doing that spot?

Sean O'Gorman
02-24-03, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by SOG35
Why did the announcer inhale helium before doing that spot?

Hmm...The voice in the commercial on TV sounded normal, I guess the Internet version of it that I heard in school was messed up. My apologies. :o