PDA

View Full Version : OC broke its record last night.....

devilmaster
10-04-04, 12:53 PM
I'm assuming that JetEye spider is to be thanked for breaking the 'most on' record, previously held by the Court date of Jan 28.

We went from 148 to a bigger 152. And everyone thought Ichiro was the only one breaking records this year..... ;)

Steve

cart7
10-04-04, 01:35 PM
Musta been that post Talledega high along with the Little E win. :thumbup: :gomer:

devilmaster
10-04-04, 01:55 PM
I didn't notice any chicken buckets lying around OC, but then again, 'Bird said he was wearing one or two......

Perhaps all those buckets can be used to shore up Sadler's roof, since he keeps wanting to ride on it...

Steve

dando
10-04-04, 10:20 PM
@ 2am, no less!?! What, was Rusty and the down under bunch having a party with MHF?!? ;)

-Kevin

anait
10-05-04, 04:48 PM
152 people on at 2am??!! :saywhat: :rofl: Shoot, sounds like I slept through a good party...

Kiwifan
10-07-04, 02:56 AM
I wish I could take some of the credit, but no, too busy getting ready for Surfers. :p

Seems kinda weird, maybe the TF crowd are sneaking in late at night. ;) Welcome boys. :thumbup: :D

Rusty.

dando
10-07-04, 12:16 PM
I wish I could take some of the credit, but no, too busy getting ready for Surfers. :p

Oh, that's it...rub it in. :p Enjoy, mate. :cool:

-Kevin

Kiwifan
10-07-04, 07:43 PM
Thanks mate. It's been a rat-'Ernhardt' year for coverage so it will be good to see the cars up close. I will be thinking of ya! ;) :)

Rusty.

PS, Aaron says "Hi" from Nepal, seems like he made it there safely.