PDA

View Full Version : Mario, Mario, & Paul on "The Insider"--HURRY

Anteater
09-29-04, 07:29 PM
www.champcarworldseries.com/News/Article.asp?ID=8418

Show is on at 7:30 pm in my area (PT) on CBS. Sorry for the late notice; I just found the article.

Wingnut
10-01-04, 09:47 AM

Show is on at 7:30 pm in my area (PT) on CBS. Sorry for the late notice; I just found the article.

Dang, I could only find it on at 1:30 am on the Detroit feed, so I got DH to switch us from Boston to Detroit and taped the show. I ended up with Maria Shriver (WTF?) and some NASCAR redneck. Pffftt.

I was looking forward to some mid-week Mario. :(

Audi_A4
10-01-04, 09:58 AM

The Insider, thats Entertainment Tonight -- New York edition, isn't it?

theunions
10-01-04, 11:24 AM
Dang, I could only find it on at 1:30 am on the Detroit feed, so I got DH to switch us from Boston to Detroit and taped the show. I ended up with Maria Shriver (WTF?) and some NASCAR redneck. Pffftt.

I was looking forward to some mid-week Mario. :(

You must've blinked. It was indeed the same episode - very briefly, no interview with either Mario or Paul (Dominguez was never mentioned or shown), and the 2-seater was never even alluded to - only shown momentarily behind Pat, underneath a tarp in the rain. Pat was more interested in talking about being interviewed by Wolf Blitzer on CNN (where he was again shown in front of the tarp) than talking about any of the above.

This came with an on screen graphic showing "Dale's Love Life - in 4 minutes." :gomer:

Some promo for ChampCar. :thumdown:

Wingnut
10-01-04, 01:37 PM
You must've blinked. It was indeed the same episode - very briefly, no interview with either Mario or Paul (Dominguez was never mentioned or shown), and the 2-seater was never even alluded to - only shown momentarily behind Pat, underneath a tarp in the rain. Pat was more interested in talking about being interviewed by Wolf Blitzer on CNN (where he was again shown in front of the tarp) than talking about any of the above.

This came with an on screen graphic showing "Dale's Love Life - in 4 minutes." :gomer:

Some promo for ChampCar. :thumdown:

OMG, that's hilarious! I basically fast-forwarded through the whole thing, and I did see some rainy shots, but couldn't make out any details. :laugh: I don't know if I can sit through Maria Shriver again, even when she's blurry.

fourrunner
10-01-04, 06:10 PM

Yup 4 minutes .. that's the Rumor about Dales lovelife ;)