PDA

View Full Version : RHR on Cold Pizza

racer2c
09-29-04, 10:29 AM
I was flipping channels this morning and came across a hot blond in a Herdez race shirt and, well of course I lingered to see what was up. Turns out it was RHR's female mechanic and RHR himself outside of the Cold Pizza studio with his Champ car. Cold Pizza is an ESPN morning show. They demonstrated a tire change and the host drooled over the girl for a bit. It was a decent little PR piece, although not much was said about the CCWS.

RHR_Fan
09-29-04, 10:59 AM
Too bad I missed it! I was even home to watch it. Any chance of it being repeated?

~Nicole

Ankf00
09-29-04, 11:40 AM
cold pizza (the show) is all that is evil and wrong in this world...

well that and warm beer.

theunions
09-29-04, 12:37 PM
Turns out it was RHR's female mechanic

Hasn't Tess been with Mario instead this season? That recent LVMS article on her seems to indicate that hasn't changed.

noquarter
09-29-04, 12:47 PM
Isn't RHR's girlfriend Robbie Gordon's sister? or are we talking of the mechanic?

Woops

tada....! First Post here

theunions
09-29-04, 01:00 PM
Yeah, I thought so. From Herdez's "Cold Pizza" press release:

She joined Herdez Competition in January 2004 and was promoted to the position of rear-end mechanic on Mario Dominguez’s #55 Champ Car.

Nicole, I don't think the show ever re-airs.

Insomniac
09-29-04, 02:28 PM
Too bad I missed it! I was even home to watch it. Any chance of it being repeated?

~Nicole

Unfortunately, it looks like racer2c caught the re-air. :( It airs 7-9AM ET and re-airs 9-11AM ET.

Anteater
09-29-04, 06:03 PM
I watched "Cold Pizza" one time, and found it pretty annoying. But I would have enjoyed seeing the show with Ryan and Tess anyway.