PDA

View Full Version : Two thumbs up to Anaya & Manic

ncmlj
09-27-04, 06:15 PM
Job well done on the brunch! I was a little hesitant at first wheather or not to go, due to an experience we had in the past, where the "get together" was unorganized. Not this one, when we 1st walked in and saw the line of people for the buffet, we thought kinda HUH? But, you suprised the whole group with how it went. We walked in and were greated right away by Anaya, she introduced us to Manic, he told us how to go about the brunch and we were off. Talked to a few people and had a good brunch. Thanks for a job well done! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Ankf00
09-27-04, 06:27 PM
manic accepts tips in the form of beer, in case you're feeling generous ;)

RaceCat
09-28-04, 12:59 AM
manic accepts tips in the form of beer, in case you're feeling generous ;)

HEHEHEHE AHHH Manic, how well they know you! :D

Aren't they the greatest???? Glad things went so well (as usual) Sorry I missed it!

RaceCat

donasay
09-28-04, 01:13 PM
We missed the "get together" in Monterey but we are glad we made it to the Brunch in Las Vegas. We had a good time, met a bunch of good people, and enjoyed a good breakfast buffet.

Thanks for putting this together.

Don Asay

Lizzerd
09-28-04, 08:14 PM
Heck, I was halfway across the country at the time, but I'll give a :thumbup: too, so make that three!

Anteater
09-28-04, 09:07 PM
I missed the brunch (heck, I missed the entire race weekend!), but Anaya has always done a terrific job of organizing these get-togethers. And manic has hosted some impressive tailgate parties on raceday, so I'm not surprised to hear that he did a fine job as well. Sorry I had to miss it, friends!

Ankf00
09-28-04, 09:25 PM
I missed the brunch (heck, I missed the entire race weekend!), but Anaya has always done a terrific job of organizing these get-togethers. And manic has hosted some impressive tailgate parties on raceday, so I'm not surprised to hear that he did a fine job as well. Sorry I had to miss it, friends!

manic brings great homemade "iced tea." top notch i say, or is that top shelf? :D

pinniped
09-30-04, 03:36 PM
Manic is to beer what a sponge is to water... :D

manic mechanic
10-02-04, 12:56 AM
Thanks for the props everyone...We work hard so that everyone can enjoy the experience as much as we do.

The big thing to remember here is that Anaya and me don't do it for ourselves..We do it for all of you. :) We would have as good a time having 3 people "hanging with us" as 30 (or 300, for that matter), and we subscribe to "the more, the merrier" philosophy. Just give us a committed response, and we will do all we can to make it work.

We may not always "hit the home run", but we will never quit trying. :D

manic

Winston Wolfe
10-02-04, 08:31 PM
I'll vouch for ya, dude.... you are one of the "most committed" guys out there, and I mean that in the nices 'non-institutionalized' way I can think of..... really..... seriously.... oh, well.... I tried. :D

Anaya friggin' ROCKS and is always good to have along for the fun at the track, and she's even better when she's in charge....

Always a fun time at the track, with you's two's around.