PDA

View Full Version : Bruno's Tantrum

Methanolandbrats
09-27-04, 07:55 AM
Speednews aired a clip and it looked like Blinky went after Paul Newman when the race was over. He was in his face whining and carrying on as usual. What was that all about? Going after PLN is way out of bounds. Maybe Blinky's sister was'nt there to nurse him.

FTG
09-27-04, 08:29 AM
I dislike the dude, but he better be careful. It's not like Newman can't find another driver.

tllips
09-27-04, 09:26 AM
I thought I would start seeing blood coming out of his mouth during the post race interview. He was biting his tongue verrry hard!

Any of you Race Director subscribers happen to hear what he was saying on the radio when Seabass darted in front of him a couple laps from the end? I'm sure it was full wine.

4wheeldrifter
09-27-04, 09:46 AM
I guess he got his introduction to Earl racing and it must have left a bad taste in his mouth. Maybe he was pleading his case to stay in Champcar. :p :laugh:

Chiphead_Dave
09-27-04, 10:53 AM
I thought I would start seeing blood coming out of his mouth during the post race interview. He was biting his tongue verrry hard!

I thought he was going to break down and cry like a little
baby.

Holy crap what a whiner, crybaby, nutjob.
If he wins the championship I may cry myself.

pchall
09-27-04, 11:03 AM
Blinkie's whining can only be the result of being assigned the Mikey car instead of the da Matta car when he joined N-H Racing.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Wabbit
09-27-04, 11:37 AM
I never did understand why the guy whines so bad for getting 2nd. There are a dozen drivers that would love to be on the podium, and would at least be able to act happy.

JoeBob
09-27-04, 01:20 PM
Blinkie's whining can only be the result of being assigned the Mikey car instead of the da Matta car when he joined N-H Racing.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

I think he got the Fittipaldi car.

Audi_A4
09-27-04, 01:34 PM
I think he got the Fittipaldi car.
isn't Seabas in the old fittipaldi car?

Sean O'Gorman
09-27-04, 01:42 PM
Maybe Blinky was just mad because Bruce Willis was hitting on his sister. :laugh:

nrc
09-27-04, 02:29 PM
Bruno said in an interview that he was upset that he ended up behind Seabass after the second stop. Originally I thought he meant he lost the spot, but he was already behind Seabass going into the second stop. So he was crying that they failed to get him the spot on the pit stop? Geesh. :shakehead

FRANKY
09-27-04, 02:37 PM
Christian Fittipaldi was a whiner. Bruno is a crybaby. :thumdown:

Elmo T
09-27-04, 03:35 PM
You knew it was coming before the interview even started. I told my wife to watch - that'd he'd be crying about something. Sure enough... :cry: :cry: