PDA

View Full Version : New members

Sean O'Gorman
09-19-04, 12:45 AM
Anyone else notice that 18 new members signed up on the 17th? Seems a bit unusual to me, don't you think? I posted a link to OC in a honda-tech.com thread (H-T has more than 100k members, although only a small minority of them post in the road racing forum) that day so perhaps that explains some of it, but I don't recognize any of the usernames.

Anyway, welcome new members.

Ziggy
09-19-04, 01:46 AM
Yeah, and if the Honda guys are reading this

Your momma son wears combat boots

You sell out douchbags, enjoy your trip to Texas 2. Your Favorite Driver Sucks

nrc
09-19-04, 02:23 AM
Anyone else notice that 18 new members signed up on the 17th? Seems a bit unusual to me, don't you think? I posted a link to OC in a honda-tech.com thread (H-T has more than 100k members, although only a small minority of them post in the road racing forum) that day so perhaps that explains some of it, but I don't recognize any of the usernames.

Anyway, welcome new members.

Honda fans should be forewarned that Honda hates us and Robert Clarke may personally confiscate the "Type R" sticker from their Accord if he finds out that they've registered here.

But anyway, someone posted a link somewhere to the Vintage Porsche train wreck thread. That thread had over 4000 views from a steady stream of guests. I think that's where they came from.

But yes, welcome new members.

Kiwifan
09-19-04, 02:49 AM
Don't let them get ya Ziggy. ;)

The funny thing is the Japanese (I find) are very honorable so after what Honda have done to my favorite series I can only say, with glee that "we" are the honorable ones in this whole sorry mess. I don't blame the Japanese as such just the powers that be in Homoco so guys, if you are reading this just remember, we remember. :mad:

I could stand that you went to the Darkside, that's your right but when you try and kill my Series then it's war, you sell Hondas, I don't buy so you lose.

Rant over, Rusty.

How embarrassing, welcome to the new guys! :o

Sean O'Gorman
09-19-04, 11:55 AM
Uhh, the honda-tech road racing forum is made up of mostly NASA/SCCA road racers, not riceboys. :rolleyes:

As far as I know none of them are IRL fans, they are mostly an F1 group as far as pro racing is concerned.

And nrc, I think you are right. I didn't notice the giant amount of views for the wrecked Porsche thread. :eek:

SteveH
09-19-04, 12:27 PM
Huck Fonda

Ziggy
09-20-04, 02:40 AM
Hey ShawnO, you called them riceboys, not me. That was an attempt at humor which someone will no doubt have to tell you about, then you can add it to your arsenal of "hip stuff I learned on the Internet"

Life, look into it (that's in reference to 1200+ posts in one year, stimulating all, and the interaction of such stand up guys as the TrackForum denziens) thats a word I learned in a book.

now, what I meant to say to those traitor, richard necter chuggin' ******s who keep trying to bury champcar is....

Honda, you suck major Godzilla wang. Hope you enjoy Sparta, and the side by side slam bang action. Did Kenny Breck gets his bills taken care of? I dont care if you just sweep the floor at a prep depot in New Jersey where they unload them off the boat. You work for Honda, I aint impressed

tune my lawn mower

Visit Arizona, it's in Hawaii

This post was made by a lazy American Worker

and tested on Japan

bring it \_ _/

2DB
09-21-04, 08:43 AM
Ziggy,

For me the novice, please translate; "bring it \_ _/" I hate it when I'm the last to know.

Kelvis

Turn7
09-21-04, 10:06 AM
Sort of looks like an ****** to me but, I am sure it doesn't mean anything negative.