PDA

View Full Version : my 26 birthday

pkvracing12
09-17-04, 11:07 AM
Well yesterday was my birthday! im getting closer to 30 so I figured the only way of getting over that was to drink it away I ended up in some redneck bar with Dale JR stuff all over the place. Well I got really mad when they had the coors IRL car hanging from the ceiling. So I Screamed to the bartender where the F@#k is the champcar stuff, he looked at me and said what "the hell is champcar". Im like the real open wheel racing in the United States He looks at me and said oh yeah the dead series of racing. by this time I was so mad i threw my labatte blue bottle at his head and he kicked me out for life and then to get back at me he gave me the buddy lazier car well I got even madder and took that damn plastic blow up car and I set it on fire right in front of the entrance. After that me and my buddy went this mexican bar and I told this bartender of mine what had happend at the previous place he looks at me and said this "f@#k Adrian Fernandez that old washed p-o-s belongs in a series full of rednecks and crackheads like al unser jr who retired way to late" well this guy was so cool he actually had the carona champcar that was diecast sitting on one of his shelves he gave it to me and said "happy birthday" and then he gave me 50% off of my tab I have no clue where this guy got this champcar replica but he was cool and he had 0 adrian ferndez stuff and he refered to him as a trator. I have a new best friend! :)

Sean O'Gorman
09-17-04, 11:43 AM
:laugh:

Best OC drunk post evar.

Michaelhatesfans
09-17-04, 12:10 PM
...by this time I was so mad i threw my labatte blue bottle at his head and he kicked me out for life...
(Bill Murray voice) I wanna party with you, cowboy. :eek: :laugh:

Sean O'Gorman
09-17-04, 12:15 PM
How appropriate that best 7G drunk poster would be the next one to chime in. ;)

Ankf00
09-17-04, 12:23 PM
:laugh:

Best OC drunk post evar.

I second that.

pkvracing12
09-17-04, 12:59 PM
Hey next year at cleveland i say we all get toghether and drink like hell. I want to open a champcar bar no nascar ,earl, F1 . becuase now that NHL isnt happening only thing I have champcar. does anyone live in the toledo metropolitan area becuase if you do there is this long article in the toledo blade about P newmaan and his veiws on champcar

Tim
09-17-04, 01:51 PM
Wow and I thought I was drunk last night. Good job man.

Don Quixote
09-17-04, 02:39 PM
Nice work. I am, however, a little disappointed that you weren't drinking wine with cheese. :thumbup:

Nosuchsoul
09-17-04, 02:59 PM
LOL, I just turned 28 so am closer than you!

Warlock!
09-17-04, 03:51 PM
Hey next year at cleveland i say we all get toghether and drink like hell. I want to open a champcar bar no nascar ,earl, F1 . becuase now that NHL isnt happening only thing I have champcar. does anyone live in the toledo metropolitan area becuase if you do there is this long article in the toledo blade about P newmaan and his veiws on champcar
You're from Toledo??? And you're drinkin' without me?!? WTF, dude?!? :D

I'll be in town tomorrow, late morning, to buy some garbage at BestBuy on Airport Hwy, then off to hit a bar or two (maybe Loma Lindas as well) before headin' back home for the Buck's game. I'll buy ya a birthday round if you're in the area...

Warlock!

Lizzerd
09-17-04, 10:16 PM
Well Hell's bells. Happy b-day, pkvr...

I fight the crap you went through every day in Indy. It's a long hard battle, but in the end, the foot soldiers like you and me will win the war for CCWS. Good job, and keep up the good work! :thumbup:

pkvracing12
09-17-04, 10:20 PM
You're from Toledo??? And you're drinkin' without me?!? WTF, dude?!? :D

I'll be in town tomorrow, late morning, to buy some garbage at BestBuy on Airport Hwy, then off to hit a bar or two (maybe Loma Lindas as well) before headin' back home for the Buck's game. I'll buy ya a birthday round if you're in the area...

Warlock!
Well email me tonight sometime or drop me a aol im cosworthturbos8@yahoo.com or turbocharged8 is my aol screenname

Michaelhatesfans
09-18-04, 12:32 AM
How appropriate that best 7G drunk poster would be the next one to chime in. ;)
You can't prove anything! :laugh:

TravelGal
09-21-04, 01:48 AM
Sorry I missed your birthday, Speedy. I've got it in my book for next year. Glad to know it was----notable. ;)

pkvracing12
09-21-04, 10:29 PM
Sorry I missed your birthday, Speedy. I've got it in my book for next year. Glad to know it was----notable. ;)
Thanks travelgal!!!!!

Ankf00
09-22-04, 09:13 AM
You can't prove anything! :laugh:
ya we can, racermike has the good threads archived ;)

Michaelhatesfans
09-22-04, 02:49 PM
:eek: