PDA

View Full Version : ***TA Spoiler***

RHR_Fan
09-12-04, 02:22 PM
Congrats to Jon Fogarty for winning the race as well as the championship (assuming his car passes tech, which it most likely will). Dalziel dropped to 8th during the race due to a pit-stop, but finished 6th.

Andrew Ranger finished 3rd and I believe he won Rookie-of-the-Year! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a good last race for Lynx. Josh Hunt DNF'ed and Sellers placed 10th.

~Nicole

Dr. Corkski
09-13-04, 12:01 AM
Daziel didn't make a pitstop by choice. He got a black flag for apparantly being ahead of Fogarty heading into start/finish line during the start (something Tracy has done, but never penalized for). Either way I don't think Daziel was going to catch him anyway.

Sellers got a drive-thru as well but I don't know for what. Hunt's hat probably slowed him down a bit. I think it was the squirrel that Jimmy ran over yesterday.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/corkski/roadkill.jpg

And guess who's back? ;)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/corkski/oneoff.jpg

Hate to break it to you, but Andrew's definitely taken.

theunions
09-13-04, 01:17 AM
And guess who's back? ;)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/corkski/oneoff.jpg

That smilie implies it's Fayer driving, not Hand...

But where was Rocky Jr.?

FCYTravis
09-13-04, 01:46 AM
Sellers got a drive-through for the same reason Dalziel did - jumping the start. Allegedly he went from eighth to third by the start-line. That's a no-no.

I had the "privilege" of black-flagging them both at Turn 7... Ryan didn't want to go and required two boards to get him in :rofl:

RHR_Fan
09-13-04, 06:18 PM
I'd never get him anyways.

On the other hand, I was VERY HAPPY!!!!! :) when Tim told me that Joey raced. Now I wished I would have taken those free tickets and said "f*** school."

~Nicole

theunions
09-13-04, 06:46 PM
when Tim told me that Joey raced. Now I wished I would have taken those free tickets and said "f*** school."

Why, did you have school on Sunday? Joey wasn't in the car prior to that.

RHR_Fan
09-13-04, 07:45 PM
I didn't have school on Sunday. I had a test today and it would have been hard to squeeze any study time in over the weekend.

~Nicole

JT265
09-13-04, 10:53 PM
Daziel didn't make a pitstop by choice. He got a black flag for apparantly being ahead of Fogarty heading into start/finish line during the start (something Tracy has done, but never penalized for). Either way I don't think Daziel was going to catch him anyway.

Well, I'm guessing it's time to have a word with Vicki. THE NERVE!!!! Ryan gets a penalty and Tracy gets away with it. :mad:

Obviously the TAC stewards have a "Tracy can do no wrong" complex.

:rofl:

Dr. Corkski
09-14-04, 12:40 PM
Well, I'm guessing it's time to have a word with Vicki. THE NERVE!!!! Ryan gets a penalty and Tracy gets away with it. :mad:

Obviously the TAC stewards have a "Tracy can do no wrong" complex.

:rofl:Well, my friend, if you are going to go that route, then I might as well point out the penalty that Fogarty got in Denver that Bourdais has never gotten penalized for. It was rather idiotic to give a drive thru to a guy who was probably just barely ahead at the line, especially when it appeared to have made no difference in the order anyway. IIRC Blinky did that at Vancouver last year and actually jumped into the lead before being told to move back. The championship was essentially settled by that penalty.

JT265
09-14-04, 10:49 PM
Well, my friend, if you are going to go that route, then I might as well point out the penalty that Fogarty got in Denver that Bourdais has never gotten penalized for. It was rather idiotic to give a drive thru to a guy who was probably just barely ahead at the line, especially when it appeared to have made no difference in the order anyway. IIRC Blinky did that at Vancouver last year and actually jumped into the lead before being told to move back. The championship was essentially settled by that penalty.

The route I'm going is goofing on the Tracy mention in a TAC topic.

FYI- I agree that the calls have been all over the map, and need to stop.

You can relax now. ;)