PDA

View Full Version : I'm picikin' Weldon

lone_groover
09-12-04, 01:52 PM
The kid's on fire; FLAMING!!! It's as if he sat on a firecracker or something! He's got everything he needs; a potent motor, a stout chasis, and a winning team. None the least of which is Michael Andretti hisself, standing right behind him and pushing all the way.

Here's to Dan winning that big purse at the end of the year - and the million bucks (1.7£, according to the retard on pit row) too!

Go Dandy Dan!

:eek:

JT265
09-12-04, 02:38 PM
By the look of the title I suspected he was being "picked" for the job of grand marshall of the gay pride parade.

Am I right?

pchall
09-13-04, 10:53 AM
Dan Wheldon's driving shoes:

http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/imageserver.x/00000000/secrets4less/ruchedpumpbrown.jpg

Giving new meaning to the gomer fascination with hot shoes and purses every race.

Fio1
09-13-04, 10:25 PM
What the heck is wrong with you guys. :shakehead

Dan Wheldon is not gay, he's European...... :rolleyes: Just because a guy is fashionable and is interested in what he looks like, it doesn't make him gay. Man, you guys need to get out of Wisconsin more often.

Peace, Fio 1. :cool:

pchall
09-13-04, 10:32 PM

Dan Wheldon is not gay, he's European...... :rolleyes: Just because a guy is fashionable and is interested in what he looks like, it doesn't make him gay. Man, you guys need to get out of Wisconsin more often.

Chill. Or is it that you just don't get satire? So don't go here (http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5624).

Turn7
09-13-04, 10:46 PM

Turned you down, huh?

Sean O'Gorman
09-13-04, 10:54 PM
Dan Wheldon is not gay, he's European:

:rofl: :rofl:

JT265
09-13-04, 10:55 PM
Turned you down, huh?
:rofl:

Methanolandbrats
09-13-04, 11:58 PM
"None the least of which is Michael Andretti hisself, standing right behind him and pushing all the way."

:rofl: The progressive BiF :thumbup: :eek: