PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to be Wayne? Who wants to be Garth?

Jag_Warrior
09-12-04, 09:19 AM
The other team bosses need to line up in front of the Ferrari pits and do the chant: We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

That be some amazing *****e!!!

Signed by ex Tifosi.

Rogue Leader
09-12-04, 09:53 AM
My god they gave the race away practically and come back and make everyone look like amateurs. Unbelieveable!

indyfan31
09-13-04, 12:41 AM
As Hobbs said, Button must've been wondering what the He!! happened? I HAD this race won! You'd almost believe that all those red shirts in the stands practically willed them to win.

On another note, someone should find out what kind of slingshot Alonso uses on the starts.

oddlycalm
09-13-04, 03:04 AM
someone should find out what kind of slingshot Alonso uses on the starts.It's a #5 Acme Wyle E. Coyote Signature Edition. Unfortunately for Alonso (and everyone else), Ferrari has adopted the full Roadrunner Version 7.12 package, and regardless of how far behind they get, or how completely impossible the situations they get into are, they always win in the end. :cool:

oc

4wheeldrifter
09-13-04, 08:28 AM
As Hobbs said, Button must've been wondering what the He!! happened? I HAD this race won! You'd almost believe that all those red shirts in the stands practically willed them to win.

On another note, someone should find out what kind of slingshot Alonso uses on the starts.

Look closely for the little NoS sticker on the sidepod of his ride. :p

B3RACER1a
09-14-04, 11:36 AM
Its "Type R" Renault. Thats why Trulli is complaining, his is just a regular. :rofl: