PDA

View Full Version : College Football 9/10

Ankf00
09-10-04, 03:14 PM
Free Shoes vs Miami before the real 'cane comes through

Michigan Notre Dame too

Chokehorns vs. Piggies

damn good weekend :D

(USA Hockey vs. Finland in the semifinals, 7 eastern espn2)

dando
09-10-04, 07:20 PM
(USA Hockey vs. Finland in the semifinals, 7 eastern espn2)

I'm there. Drop the puck, damnit! Could (IMHO will) be the only hockey we see for awhile. :(

Only weekend I'll actually root for Meechicken. Top 25 survived intact last weekend (well, LSU mostly intact...Saban lost a few hairs). Very unusual for no upsets, and the MAC was just horrible. No upsets ended last night w/Troy St. upsetting Mizzou. Makes me wonder how good of a team Marshall will be tomorrow in The Shoe (Troy St beat the Herd last week). Go Bucks!

-Kevin

cart7
09-10-04, 07:32 PM
No upsets ended last night w/Troy St. upsetting Mizzou.

-Kevin

That game was fugly.
:shakehead

Ankf00
09-10-04, 11:09 PM
I'm there. Drop the puck, damnit! Could (IMHO will) be the only hockey we see for awhile. :(

Only weekend I'll actually root for Meechicken. Top 25 survived intact last weekend (well, LSU mostly intact...Saban lost a few hairs). Very unusual for no upsets, and the MAC was just horrible. No upsets ended last night w/Troy St. upsetting Mizzou. Makes me wonder how good of a team Marshall will be tomorrow in The Shoe (Troy St beat the Herd last week). Go Bucks!

-Kevin

last weekend the MAC proved why they're not in the BCS, haha

Al Czervik
09-11-04, 10:48 AM
It's amazing. Notre Dame finds a way to play my second favorite team every week :D

Tim
09-11-04, 01:01 PM
Watching Wisconsin try to avenge last years embarassing loss to UNLV. UW is up 2-0 with 6 mins left in the half.

Ankf00
09-12-04, 12:25 AM
w00t, piggies go down. 3 weeks till the chokefest in dallas

nrc
09-12-04, 12:54 PM
Yow. Buckeyes pulled out a squeaker. Zwick shows huge promise but he's got to figure out which color jerseys his team is wearing.

Was it just me or did the broadcaster partner spend half the game talking about why one Marshall player or another was on the field instead of in jail this weekend. Second chance school indeed.

4wheeldrifter
09-13-04, 08:00 AM
Yow. Buckeyes pulled out a squeaker. Zwick shows huge promise but he's got to figure out which color jerseys his team is wearing.

Was it just me or did the broadcaster partner spend half the game talking about why one Marshall player or another was on the field instead of in jail this weekend. Second chance school indeed.

Shades of a couple years ago when they won the National title ??? :gomer: Let's hope so. They were lucky as he||. Thank Budha for a good kicker.

Now as for my new second-favorite team, Notre Dame..... ha ha :thumbup: Sooooo sorry to see it happen to a team like Michigan ;)

dando
09-13-04, 10:13 PM
Shades of a couple years ago when they won the National title ??? :gomer: Let's hope so. They were lucky as he||. Thank Budha for a good kicker.

Now as for my new second-favorite team, Notre Dame..... ha ha :thumbup: Sooooo sorry to see it happen to a team like Michigan ;)
Me heart can't take another season like the last two. Last year was just as bad with the close games. Three years in a row, and I might hafta find another team.....NAH! ;)

Next up: the Wolfpack redux. I hope Ivan doesn't mess up the game, but the current track looks bad for NC on Sat.

-Kevin

Foxman
09-14-04, 01:07 PM
Its so nice to watch the Criminoles lose again. Poor Chrissie Rix, it took him all of one game to ruin any chance he might have had at the heisman.