PDA

View Full Version : Something Funny

rocket
02-16-03, 10:33 PM
These are a couple little wisecracks a friend sent me, don't read anything else into them.

What do you call 100,00 Frenchmen with their hands up? The French Army.

How did the French advertise surplus WWII rifles? Never fired, only dropped once.

Why might the French send troops to the Gulf? To teach the Iraqi's how to surrender.

How many gears on a French tank? Six, five reverse, and one forward in case they are attacked from behind.

Like I said.:D

Hink
02-16-03, 11:59 PM
What's the first thing you learn when you join the French Army?

How to say, "I surrender!" in German.

My few French born friends really give me the business if I use that one.

rabbit
02-17-03, 09:43 PM
How many Frenchmen does it take to defend Paris?
Don't know. They've never tried.

---------------------------------------

True story...

Last week, Tom DeLay and a French ambassador/representative were having a heated discussion about the need for the U.S to remove Sadam from power. At one point DeLay cut off the French rep and asked him, "Excuse me, do you speak German?" The Frenchman replied, "No, I don't." DeLay said, "You're welcome!" and turned around and walked off. :rofl:

mnkywrch
02-17-03, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by rabbit
True story...

Last week, Tom DeLay and a French ambassador/representative were having a heated discussion about the need for the U.S to remove Sadam from power. At one point DeLay cut off the French rep and asked him, "Excuse me, do you speak German?" The Frenchman replied, "No, I don't." DeLay said, "You're welcome!" and turned around and walked off. :rofl:

Naw... I heard that joke a few years back, except it was an Air Force pilot getting the run-around at a French air base...

And I posted the other joke on TF. :cool:

rabbit
02-17-03, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by mnkywrch
Naw... I heard that joke a few years back, except it was an Air Force pilot getting the run-around at a French air base...

And I posted the other joke on TF. :cool: Welllll.... F me! My dad told me it really happened. Maybe I shoulda checked snopes.com first.:o :) He also told me the second one.