PDA

View Full Version : MicroSizers

RichK
12-30-02, 07:04 PM
Maybe I'm helplessly out of it, or maybe it's because my wife did most of the Christmas shopping this year, but I didn't know about http://www.microsizers.com (THESE) until we got a couple this year.

They're a ton of fun, and will even do donuts on a properly clean kitchen floor (i.e. NOT ours right now).

Anyone else get one for Christmas?

Napoleon
12-30-02, 07:16 PM
I sense PDHall in the future of this thread

Turn7
12-30-02, 07:56 PM
We (me and my daughter) got the same thing basically. Ours came from Radio Shack. I am glad the wife takes care of all of this because I am clueless when it comes to Christmas shopping.

www.zipzaps.com

We even got the "Fast and the Furious" kit. 21500 rpm motor.

I don't know if we or the cats are having more fun.

Cam
12-30-02, 11:46 PM
I have my ZipZap..... And the NOS kit to go with it.... Care to race??? :p

pchall
12-31-02, 10:25 PM
My MicroSizer gets most of its use terrorizing, er, exercising my sister's cats. Lots of hardwood floor over there and so far I have always beaten the cats to safety underneath the fridge or the couch.

:rofl:

mello
01-01-03, 10:32 AM
That's great PC. Want to have some more fun with kitty get a lazer light. Man our cat goes nuts trying to catch that thing. It's fun to see how high you can get them to jump up the wall to try to get it. The dog chased it for a bit but got wise real quick. Cat just loves it. She hears me open the drawer where I keep it and she comes running.

RaceGrrl
01-02-03, 09:47 PM
Richard and I both have Microsizers now, I gave him the RX-7 for Christmas, but had to wait until tonight to get mine. All the local stores were sold out.

I went to a local hobby shop, whose staff acted like they'd never seen a woman in their shop before, much less one who knew exactly what she was looking for.

I was a bit disappointed that they only had the hideous Toyota open deck, so I bought the Honda Accord body kit. (yeah, I know, Honda sucks) The salesguy was quite happy to help me find the right supplies to paint and finish my new little car. Go figure. :D

nrc
01-02-03, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by RaceGrrl
I was a bit disappointed that they only had the hideous Toyota open deck, so I bought the Honda Accord body kit. (yeah, I know, Honda sucks)

So are you going to change your forum name to "RiceGrrl?" :D

WickerBill
01-02-03, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by nrc
So are you going to change your forum name to "RiceGrrl?" :D

Aaaaahahahaha

That was brilliant. :)

WB

nrc
01-02-03, 10:09 PM
:)

She's aleady got the body kit, now she just needs to figure out how to put a giant spoiler and a tailpipe as fat as a sewer pipe on there. :)

pchall
01-02-03, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by nrc

She's aleady got the body kit, now she just needs to figure out how to put a giant spoiler and a tailpipe as fat as a sewer pipe on there. :)

That hobby shop will have 1/8th OD aluminum tubing in the K&S Metals rack. For 50 cents she can install dual exhausts and be TWICE as fast as you are!!!

RaceGrrl
01-02-03, 10:59 PM
I'm already fast enough. I don't need extra help. :p

pchall
01-02-03, 11:08 PM
My yaller RX7 is getting *****ing phat twin pipes installed RIGHT NOW!

You are all dead meat at WooDoggie's Feb. 23rd.

DjDrOmusic
01-03-03, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by pchall
My yaller RX7 is getting *****ing phat twin pipes installed RIGHT NOW!

You are all dead meat at WooDoggie's Feb. 23rd.

Oh Great!! Does this mean I have to find a trophy now?? :rofl:

pchall
01-07-03, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by DjDrOmusic
Oh Great!! Does this mean I have to find a trophy now?? :rofl:

Two trophies.

One for hot laps around the pool table and another for a Ricer concours.

DjDrOmusic
01-08-03, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by pchall
Two trophies.

One for hot laps around the pool table and another for a Ricer concours.

Ok how about 3 trophies?

Fastest Pool Table lap

Ricer Concours

Overall winner

...my checklist for Feb. food, drinks, music, trophies...
:rofl: