PDA

View Full Version : "Circumferential" Brunch Vegas Invitation

ANAYA YATES
09-01-04, 12:30 AM
Here we go again......because ChampCar is pressed for time with a 2-day race weekend...there is no official Champ Car Inner Circle gathering for Saturday night.

HOWEVER: The West Coast clan thought it might be PRUDENT to have an informal brunch before the race. Need a good start to the day...right?

Here is the scoop:

Where: Fremont Hotel
The Paradise Buffet
200 East Fremont Street
Las Vegas, NV
702-385-3232...if you get lost

When: Saturday September 25, 2004
Time: 9am PT is meet time
Cost: $8.99 a person

There are several parking lots structures that will validate parking for 2-3 hours. Main Street Station, The Californian & The Fremont for starters....NOTE: THE HORSESHOE NOW CHARGES FOR PARKING NO MATTER WHAT

PLEASE, let us know that you are interested.........we need a head count by Tuesday September 21, 2004

The Inner Circle Fan Forum is not set at this time....that announcement is pending.

ANAYA YATES

PLEASE RSVP TO:
Anaya.Yates1@cox.net

manic mechanic
09-01-04, 01:38 AM
Here we go again......because ChampCar is pressed for time with a 2-day race weekend...there is no official Champ Car Inner Circle gathering for Saturday night.

HOWEVER: The West Coast clan thought it might be PRUDENT to have an informal brunch before the race. Need a good start to the day...right?

Here is the scoop:

Where: Fremont Hotel
The Paradise Buffet
200 East Fremont Street
Las Vegas, NV
702-385-3232...if you get lost

When: Saturday September 25, 2004
Time: 9am PT is meet time
Cost: $8.99 a person

There are several parking lots structures that will validate parking for 2-3 hours. Main Street Station, The Californian & The Fremont for starters....NOTE: THE HORSESHOE NOW CHARGES FOR PARKING NO MATTER WHAT

PLEASE, let us know that you are interested.........we need a head count by Tuesday September 21, 2004

The Inner Circle Fan Forum is not set at this time....that announcement is pending.

ANAYA YATES

Like you didn't know...Manic and Mrs. Manic are there! :thumbup:

manic mechanic
09-16-04, 01:21 AM
----BUMP----

Only 10 days left, folks.

Anaya and me need a confirmed number of people by Sept. 21, so RSVP if you are interested.

We have about 15 people so far. :thumbup:

manic

rocket
09-16-04, 02:24 AM
9am :saywhat: I may be just getting to sleep about that time. I can't give a definate yes unfortunately, but I will be roaming around that weekend.

Warlock!
09-16-04, 07:42 AM
Circumferential" Brunch Vegas Invitation

Heh hehehe heh...

You said "c*m"....

Heheh hehe heheheh...

Warlock!

Anteater
09-16-04, 03:25 PM
Here is an RSVP on behalf of Mr. Anteater. :)

ncmlj
09-16-04, 10:06 PM
Can't make the get together but, I hope by some chance I meet Manic over the weekend. I am sitting sec 112 row 74 I'll even buy ya a Miller Lite :D

RaceCat
09-17-04, 02:01 PM
Guys, I'm not going to make it to Vegas. I've missed way too much work and it's too difficult to take another day off. The only way I could come for the race is if I can get out there for Saturday only. But that's a pretty far stretch at this point so.......anyone who wants to buy my ticket from Dave99, it's up for grabs. Otherwise, Dave let me know how to get you the cash for the ticket so you aren't out the $$$. Have fun you guys!!! I'll see you all in Long Beach next year, if not before!

RaceCat

Dave99
09-19-04, 02:44 PM
Didn't I see all you guys just last weekend? I'll probably skip this and hit McDonalds instead.

I'll start off with my morning exercises in the Playland Sandpit (jog a few laps around the play equipment, go through the tunnel a few times, etc, etc...I'm sure the kids won't mind) and when I'm finished, breakfast is right there! :D