PDA

View Full Version : You're not invited

nrc
08-31-04, 08:47 PM
I was looking over the schedule for PromoWest pavilion (the concert venue where CART had their first town meeting) and came across this tidbit.

Dec. 10th 7:30 PM Team Rahal Holiday Party (Private Corporate Event)
Thank goodness Bobby had the foresight to look out for his employees. By selling out to Honda and stabbing every fan who ever supported him in the back he probably saved them the horror of having their holiday party in the dank confines of their recently expanded 60,000 square foot racing shops.

Spicoli
08-31-04, 09:46 PM
I was looking over the schedule for PromoWest pavilion (the concert venue where CART had their first town meeting) and came across this tidbit.

Thank goodness Bobby had the foresight to look out for his employees. By selling out to Honda and stabbing every fan who ever supported him in the back he probably saved them the horror of having their holiday party in the dank confines of their recently expanded 60,000 square foot racing shops.

That's all Homoco's stuff. Booby doesn;t own *****.

pchall
09-01-04, 09:39 AM
That's all Homoco's stuff. Booby doesn;t own *****.

Last time I was in Hilliard Booby had a nice GT40 and a 908 in the old shop.

Spicoli
09-01-04, 08:51 PM
Last time I was in Hilliard Booby had a nice GT40 and a 908 in the old shop.

well, He bougfht that stuff. Homoco owns the team, pays the bills, calls the shots.

Kiwifan
09-02-04, 06:24 AM
Last time I was in Hilliard Booby had a nice GT40 and a 908 in the old shop. A FORD GT40? Oh the irony, Booby. ;)

Rusty.

Peter Venkman
09-04-04, 02:57 PM
Mr. Potato Head has always been, and I expect that he always will be, a whore.