Easy
08-31-04, 09:38 AM
He is announcing his move to the irl.

FTG
08-31-04, 10:28 AM
Even he is bored this year.

tllips
08-31-04, 10:34 AM
Since he has nothing left to prove at Ferrari, he will race for Minardi, gratis, to prove he can build another winner.

:D

Forza Lancia
08-31-04, 10:55 AM
It's always best to go out when you're still the best. (But he does still need two more pole positions to equal Ayrton Senna's record in that department).

Chaos
08-31-04, 10:56 AM
Since he has nothing left to prove at Ferrari, he will race for Minardi, gratis, to prove he can build another winner.

As far fetched as that sounds, he could probably do it. He'll bring in lots of money, and thus, talent to that team just because of his name. Hell, maybe he'll get customer BMW or Mercedes engines to them.

Chaos
08-31-04, 10:57 AM
It's always best to go out when you're still the best. (But he does still need two more pole positions to equal Ayrton Senna's record in that department).

he can still win it all next year. there no signs of either he or ferrari slowing down. they kicked the !@#$ out of the competition this season.

rabbit
08-31-04, 11:07 AM
Is it too early to start the JV-to-Ferrari rumors? :)

Michaelhatesfans
08-31-04, 11:08 AM
Announcing his deal with Richard Childress Racing?

Sean O'Gorman
08-31-04, 11:28 AM
:(

Personally I don't think he should step down until he is legitimately challenged. Otherwise it destroys the credibility of all the other drivers who couldn't beat him when he was around. Good for Schumacher, but bad for F1.

Even if he does retire, I don't see it being permanent.

jonovision_man
08-31-04, 12:20 PM
AtlasF1:

But Schumacher's decision to call a press conference four days after the event had encouraged rumours on various websites and reputed publications that the 35-year old German might be announcing his retirement.

"I heard the rumours but they are not true - there will not be any announcement. This is just a regular press conference," his press officer, Sabine Kehm, told Atlas F1. She further explained that Schumacher was not able to hold a press confernece on Sunday, after he clinched the record title, and wanted to allow a separate media meeting for that occasion.

Ziggy
08-31-04, 12:44 PM
Rubens is pregnant with his child

FTG
08-31-04, 12:46 PM
Rubens is pregnant with his child
:rofl:

cart7
08-31-04, 02:09 PM
Schumi to Rusty's Miller Lite car in '06 ?

Schumi to help finance Kelley racing in the earl and throws 100% support behind Scott Sharp.

The possibilities are endless.

tomahawk
08-31-04, 06:09 PM
Schumi and Jeff Gordon to swap rides for next season...

Schumi and Steve Kinser to swap rides for next season...

Schumi and Valentino Rossi to swap rides for next season...

Schumi and Marcus Gronholm to swap rides for next season...

Or he could be EZ-Boy bound...

:tomahawk

rabbit
09-01-04, 04:36 PM
Schumacher: I'm not retiring yet! (http://www.f1racing.net/en/news.php?newsID=61744)