PDA

View Full Version : Can we please...

tomahawk
08-29-04, 07:51 PM
...have two races at Spa and drop Hungary!

Talk about going from one extreme to the other...after a horribly boring race, today's race had all the elements!

I'm glad Spa is back!

:tomahawk

Cam
08-29-04, 07:55 PM
You get a :thumbup: from me!

Hink
08-29-04, 09:11 PM
Absolutely!

Methanolandbrats
08-29-04, 09:23 PM
I don't know, one is an exercise in engineering and the other just requires enormous balls. Diversity is a good thing. :thumbup:

Robstar
08-29-04, 09:23 PM
Couldn't agree more... :thumbup:

Fio1
08-30-04, 01:27 AM
Na, that would make too much sense. They might dump Spa and race twice at Hungary...... :rolleyes:

chop456
08-30-04, 08:06 AM
Tires aside, that was excellent. :cool:

jonovision_man
08-30-04, 08:20 AM
I don't know, one is an exercise in engineering and the other just requires enormous balls. Diversity is a good thing. :thumbup:

We already have a twisty slow circuit, it's called Monaco and at least when the race gets boring there are pretty buildings and yachts to look at. :)

Diversity good, but Hungaroring AWFUL. I don't think there's been a exciting race there ever.

jono

Methanolandbrats
08-30-04, 11:33 AM
We already have a twisty slow circuit, it's called Monaco and at least when the race gets boring there are pretty buildings and yachts to look at. :)

Diversity good, but Hungaroring AWFUL. I don't think there's been a exciting race there ever.

jono I don't think Monaco and the Hungaroring are comparable. One is a modern circuit and the other is way too dangerous for Modern Formula One cars. Make a big mistake at the Hungaroring and you spin into a gravel trap. Make a big mistake at Monaco and you could be launched into the side of a building. Very, very scary place. In the case of Monaco tradition is favored over safety.