PDA

View Full Version : press conference transcript

Don Quixote
08-27-04, 02:35 PM
from champcar website (http://www.champcarworldseries.com/News/Article.asp?ID=8268)

:thumbup:

nrc
08-27-04, 02:56 PM
Look, Ma! No yen!

CART License
08-27-04, 02:57 PM

CART License
08-27-04, 03:07 PM
http://www.marshallcanyon.com/images/Mac&ChampCar.jpg

Don Quixote
08-27-04, 03:16 PM
http://www.marshallcanyon.com/images/Mac&ChampCar.jpg

Nice work CART License! A little super glue and those items should stay on. :cool:

Methanolandbrats
08-27-04, 03:22 PM
Now Champcar and McDonalds have to start promoting. A Kermit Champcar in a Happy Meal, some publicity and food/race ticket bundles on race weekends.........Lets go boys :thumbup:

Chiphead_Dave
08-27-04, 04:03 PM
Now Champcar and McDonalds have to start promoting. A Kermit Champcar in a Happy Meal, some publicity and food/race ticket bundles on race weekends.........Lets go boys :thumbup:

If they start putting champcars in happy meals I might start letting my kids
buy them. :)

RichK
08-27-04, 04:08 PM
Look, Ma! No yen!

Or tobaccy. Both are tenuous forms of support.

2DB
08-27-04, 04:14 PM
I don't claim to have very much of a business background but if a enormous company, as in McD's, decides to get on board would it not seem that other major, Worldwide or North American, companies follow suit. McD's marketing has always seemed to be directed at the youth, which in turn could grow up to be race fans.

Kelvis

Anteater
08-27-04, 06:22 PM

H*ll, I might buy them, too! :thumbup:

nz_climber
08-27-04, 08:02 PM

i would buy them too, maybe not eat the food though
;)

TravelGal
08-27-04, 09:34 PM
i would buy them too, maybe not eat the food though
;)

They have good milkshakes......

nrc
08-27-04, 10:49 PM
They have good eggamuffins and the chicken mcbooty is pretty good now that they're all white meat. I just wish they would bring back the fried apple pies. One of those fried apple pies and a vanilla shake. Oh lordy.

RTKar
08-27-04, 11:10 PM
Milk shakes and pies???.... :eek: ..I'd have to give up my fitness goal of expanding my waistline by only an inch every 5 years.... :p

Railbird
08-27-04, 11:28 PM
It doesn't get much better than chowing down on a Big Mac while knee-driving my way to a race.

Fast food has it's place

Methanolandbrats
08-27-04, 11:30 PM
It doesn't get much better than chowing down on a Big Mac while knee-driving my way to a race.

Fast food has it's place You must get there late, I always have a bag of breakfast burritos :D

chop456
08-28-04, 03:46 AM

Fast food has it's place

I've found that the double cheeseburger and Filet O' Fish are more car-friendly. More than likely you're not a slob like me, though. They don't stink up your ride like White Castles, either.

"That's one Double Cheeseburger and one McChicken. $2.12, please pull around to the first window".

While the wife was in Florida this month, I ate McDonalds 3 times in one day once. :gomer:

Classic Apex
08-28-04, 03:56 AM
While the wife was in Florida this month, I ate McDonalds 3 times in one day once. :gomer:

Oh man.

:rofl:

nz_climber
08-28-04, 09:06 AM

good stuff - is that you on that movie (supersize me) ?? ;)

Methanolandbrats
08-28-04, 09:21 AM
While the wife was in Florida this month, I ate McDonalds 3 times in one day once. :gomer: I'm afraid that's not a balanced diet, you should have gone to Taco Bell for lunch. :)

RTKar
08-28-04, 10:25 AM
If you can't sell enough tickets to fill the stands, fatten us all up so we spread out more.....good plan ;)

nrc
08-28-04, 11:58 AM
I wonder if Seabass ever goes into a Mack Dunals here in the states and tries to order a Royale with cheese?

CART T. Katz
08-29-04, 08:49 PM
whatever you guys do, keep doing it more. it helps pay my salary ;) :gomer:

Robstar
08-29-04, 08:53 PM
Fast food has it's place

Yeah, like in Paris where the beer is cheaper in McDonalds than in pubs/bars... :D