PDA

View Full Version : Another PS2 "hit"

Kiwifan
08-22-04, 07:03 PM
Oh dear, have just finished reading the Australasian copy of the PS2 mag and they review "Indycar Series 2005" for the PS2.

Sadly it's not a great review, ;) to quote, " Graphics; 01, =PSOne, Sound; 05 The cars sound great but there's not much else, Gameplay; 02 easy to play but you are going round in circles, Lifespan; 01There's no optional extras here."

"A well below average racer that will struggle to interest even the hardest Indy fans." Bugger. :) :)

Rusty.

nrc
08-22-04, 07:12 PM
If the cars sound great then it must not be realistic. The true sound of an IRL sled would have rated a zero.

cart7
08-22-04, 07:50 PM
Lifespan; 01There's no optional extras here."

Hit the wall - Spend the rest of the season in traction while team owner hires Japanese sub who winds up stealing you're ride at the end of the season by bringing lots of yen.

Fly into the cheesegrater - Spend a year in rehabilitation claiming you'll be back, meanwhile sub Buddy Rice wins the 500 and steals you're ride.

Rob
08-22-04, 08:05 PM
Go 5 laps down and crash, then get berated by your grandfather.

Ride around for 50 laps between Vitor Meira and the wall.

Win power-ups by publically predicting the demise of CART.

Clown
08-22-04, 11:12 PM
I found the Xbox version on Suprnova.org the other day.
I'm torn between wanting to download it, to rip of the grandson, but I don't want to waste bandwidth on the Earl....